DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

SH55, Napa and BB all sound good to me! I'd be up for any one of those. I've never had SH55 or Napa, and have only have BB once, and I loved it. Those potatoes are so good!

I like that idea of the shirt colours. It shouldn't be too hard to find a purple shirt since I don't have that one from that year, I would hope.

I love that we are talking about these details already, lol.

As for the weight loss thing, I hope to be 35 pounds lighter by next trip. We shall see if I can pull it off.

Well Maybe here is Canada I can find a print place that will. We are less tied to the mouse :) It is worth a try.

Catching up here.

So we are already onto shirt colors. LOL!! Love it! :lmao:

Here is the idea, that someone shared with me, and I really liked it.
It would go like this.

Day 1- Lime green
Day 2- Last year's shirt
Day 3- Brand new tee
Day 4- Shirt from 2 years ago
Day 5- Either from 3 years ago or favorite Disney shirt.

So next year would go like this: :thumbsup2

Day 1- Lime green
Day 2- Turquoise Carsland tee
Day 3- Brand new tee
Day 4- Pink DisDivaland tee
Day 5- Purple Castle tee or favorite shirt.

Every year the Day 5 shirt will get rotated out.
:wave2:

No fuss, no muss! :flower3:

So those of us who have been on the trips so far, should have all of these tees or at least have bought the colors to match. We would only have to buy the brand new tee for Day 3. Less cost. :cool1:
Newbies would need to buy everything or try to, but it would be that way no matter what.

Most of you have requested something bright, or easy to spot.
Depending on the image of the tee shirt designed, I will pick out something that should look good on almost everyone. I will not pick out orange or yellow. Those colors are really hard for most people to wear.

Once again, if you abhor what I choose, then it can be changed. :eek:

So that is the talk, we had over Mimi's and a few other places.

Hope you all like it!! :goodvibes

I like the lineup. I also like a scoop neckline. For the fancy meal, nothing wrong with having two choices.

daisy_77 said:
Oh and I should introduce myself...

My name is January :) I have an awesome family ...my husband is Nate who is amazing! He works full time in juvenile corrections and goes to school full time working on his masters degree. I have a sweet little 8 year old, Maddie, who is so funny and always happy..she has my heart. And my baby boy, Payson.. He just turned three months old and is just starting to sit up and make little baby laughs. We live in a tiny town in Idaho called Rexburg. Its close to Yellowstone. There isnt a whole lot to do here and its way cold. We can't wait to leave but my husband needs to finish school first. :p

I stay at home and love it! I also sell Paparazzi Accessories. It's a new direct sales company out of Utah. Everything is $5. This will be funding my diva trip :) I am so grateful for it or else I don't know how I could afford it! Flights out of here are $$$$!

I can't wait to get to know all of you and get reacquainted with the divas I already know.

Hello! Nice to meet you. :).

tinkermell said:
Catching up here.

It would go like this.

Day 1- Lime green
Day 2- Last year's shirt
Day 3- Brand new tee

Day 1- Lime green
Day 3- Brand new tee

Every year the Day 5 shirt will get rotated out. :wave2:

So those of us who have been on the trips so far, should have all of these tees or at least have bought the colors to match. We would only have to buy the brand new tee for Day 3. Less cost. :cool1:
Newbies would need to buy everything or try to, but it would be that way no matter what.

Depending on the image of the tee shirt designed, I will pick out something that should look good on almost everyone. I will not pick out orange or yellow. Those colors are really hard for most people to wear.

Sounds great!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Beth, you weren't joking when you said planning for the next trip starts right after this one ends!! From the sound of it, discussion started BEFORE it ended. Love you ladies!

I am in the creative mood again, so if anyone would like a signature, let me know. I know many of you have nice ones Jessica made, but if any of you newbies would like one, or if others would like another one, just send me a PM. Let me know what character you like and the correct spelling of your name (so I don't mess it up!) I will see what I can come up with. :)

I want to leave my hubby at home and come play with the girls :goodvibes How do I join ? Do I need to fill out a form swearing I'll leave my hubby :rotfl2:

My last time I was at a meet was 2010 and hoping that I will be able to do 2014. You ladies are so fun!:cheer2:

You are going again in 2014...you already agreed to be my roomie! Can't wait to see you!

Well, since you asked, I'm thinking Club 33.

You can take care of those reservations, right? ;)
:cool1:

No need to dicuss shirt colors, Mel's got it all worked out.:)

358 days : )

:love:

I cannot say how excited I am that you are planning the trip for 2014! I haven't been since 2009 and I was soooo very close to coming on this last trip...I already got the green light from hubby. He's gonna take the time off and stay home with the kids. Yay!!!! Lets just pray I don't get pregnant again! Lol!

I can't wait to see my old diva friends and make new some new ones :).

Can't wait to see you January! Shirley has agreed to come and be my roomie! You and Beth should join us! We can reunite the original WDW 4!

Catching up here.

It would go like this.

Day 1- Lime green
Day 2- Last year's shirt
Day 3- Brand new tee

Day 1- Lime green
Day 3- Brand new tee

Every year the Day 5 shirt will get rotated out.
:wave2:

Sounds great! Since I didn't go this year I will need to get the Carsland shirt which looks super cute, and since I wear the pink shirt constantly I will probably get another one of those as well! I love that one! I still have the black pirate sweatshirt and I think somewhere in my closet is the white tinkebelle one. I missed out on the martini glass...mores the pity...oh well...there wouldn't have been any creative stretching for me anyway.

I am in the creative mood again, so if anyone would like a signature, let me know. I know many of you have nice ones Jessica made, but if any of you newbies would like one, or if others would like another one, just send me a PM. Let me know what character you like and the correct spelling of your name (so I don't mess it up!) I will see what I can come up with. :)

I would love one! Thanks!

I am so thrilled that the planning has begun...I kind of stayed away from the thread last year once I figured out I wouldn't be able to go, but there is no way I am missing this year! Sign me up for the t-shirt, Café Orleans, Carnation Café, commando park going and a running scavy hunt team...let's get this party started! :dance3::banana::moped::cool1:

SarahMay

I want to leave my hubby at home and come play with the girls :goodvibes How do I join ? Do I need to fill out a form swearing I'll leave my hubby :rotfl2:
Hi there, Tiggerholic!

Disney-Princesses-welcome-group.gif

I'll fax that form right over to you. ;) Actually, joining in is even easier than that! Just post on the thread and you're in. If you haven't already, read through the FAQs on the first page of this thread. There are also some fun pics to check out from the trip we just got back from.
If you have any specific questions after that, just let me, or anyone here on the thread, know and we will be happy to help you out.

If you feel comfortable doing so, you can tell us a bit more about yourself. We love getting new members. :cool1:

That's awesome, Andrea. I'd love to see what you can create for me. I like Tinkerbell and my name is BETH. ;) No rush, whenever you have time! Thanks!!

Can't wait to see you January! Shirley has agreed to come and be my roomie! You and Beth should join us! We can reunite the original WDW 4!
The WDW four together again!! LOVE it. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Beth, you weren't joking when you said planning for the next trip starts right after this one ends!! From the sound of it, discussion started BEFORE it ended. Love you ladies!
LOL Told ya! :rotfl: But, it comes in waves. Lots of planning and then bam! a ghost town. It's fun to have a shiny new thread though. :thumbsup2

Tiggerholic said:

Hello! And welcome!

You could always wear the coordinating color of the past years shirts :thumbsup2. Purple was one of our past tee colors.
I think this is a great idea. If you have the previous shirt then wear it, if not just wear a plain or other shirt that color.

I cannot say how excited I am that you are planning the trip for 2014! I haven't been since 2009 and I was soooo very close to coming on this last trip...I already got the green light from hubby. He's gonna take the time off and stay home with the kids. Yay!!!! Lets just pray I don't get pregnant again! Lol!

I can't wait to see my old diva friends and make new some new ones :).
It will be great to finally meet you January!

Karisa, I remember when you were nervous about meeting some of us in October; see, we are fun and really not that scary!

Sarah, can't wait to see you again!

karylrocks said:
Karisa, I remember when you were nervous about meeting some of us in October; see, we are fun and really not that

I remember that! I briefly met karisa in passing on the way to CoD. :).

Hey Canadian one night roomie I would love one with Belle :) with Ruth :)

Good morning ladies. :). Rain and overcast here. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Thanks for all the hellos! :yay:

Sarah---that would be so fun! Gosh doesnt that WDW trip seem like yesterday? It will be so fun to see Uncle Shirley again!

Just Doing some catching Up!

daisy_77 said:
Oh and I should introduce myself...

My name is January :) I have an awesome family ...my husband is Nate who is amazing! He works full time in juvenile corrections and goes to school full time working on his masters degree.

I can't wait to get to know all of you and get reacquainted with the divas I already know.
Hi January, I'm Vanessa. It's nice to meet ya.

tinkermell said:
Catching up here.

It would go like this.

Day 1- Lime green
Day 3- Brand new tee

Every year the Day 5 shirt will get rotated out. :wave2:

I love that idea Mel. I was just wondering if to make it easier you might consider posting the images for the older shirts, the way you did the pirate image and we can make are own.

Queenbillabong said:
I still have that image saved if you want it. I can e-mail it to you??
That would be awesome. vanessa.trujillo01@gmail.com
Thanks!

DisneyStitch626 said:
Hi! I'd loves something with rapunzel and or pascal with the name Vanessa. Thanks.

Tiggerholic said:
Hi Tigherholic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter