DIS Divas Trip! (old thread, see first post for link to new one)

wendylady36 said:
Maybe we can post on the main forum to see if anyone can get reservations for 60+ women. :idea:

Ooohh good thinking!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm in. Kid #1 says she may want to join next year as she'll be 18. Not sure if I can allow that or not.

We really need to work on Holly's duckface.

mommaU4 said:
Don't be silly. First things, first. Today we have to decide shirt colors. Tomorrow we pick where to eat.

:rolleyes1

:laughing:

:p

You are asking 60 something women color is shirt? LOL. That shall be interesting....

DangerMouse said:
Well, since you asked, I'm thinking Club 33.

You can take care of those reservations, right? ;)

Sounds great to me!

I know a customer that has access to there.....if I ask he might think I'm not serious about 60 ppl. LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yay for new thread....I'm caught up and even posting!!! Maybe next year I won't have to say "I don't post much on Dis, I'm on Facebook more" .....I seriously don't think I can keep up on here though! ;)
Heather let's talk about our daughters!! Alison would like to go, but I want her to have someone (other than me) to hang out with. We'll see....we have a while to figure that out!

No need to dicuss shirt colors, Mel's got it all worked out.:)

Yup, we had that discussion at Mimi's on Sunday. I liked her plan.

cittycat said:
Heather let's talk about our daughters!! Alison would like to go, but I want her to have someone (other than me) to hang out with. We'll see....we have a while to figure that out!

Serra isn't as big on the whole commando style. She prefers to sleep late and take it easy and not go into the parks every day. I'm not sure she and Alison would be compatible. But she could surprise me, she does that often.

Well, since you asked, I'm thinking Club 33.

You can take care of those reservations, right? ;)
Nice. :thumbsup2

Not sure I want to get in on another shirt colour conversation, lol.
Heck, I KNOW I don't.

Maybe we can post on the main forum to see if anyone can get reservations for 60+ women. :idea:
Maybe if you promise to wear your red dress and show a little leg... ;)

We really need to work on Holly's duckface.
:rotfl2: That pic was so funny!! Poor Holly. lol

Yup, we had that discussion at Mimi's on Sunday. I liked her plan.
Oh? I was totally kidding! I can't believe y'all were talking about shirt colors already!!

Napa Rose for sure this time, right Paula???? :thumbsup2

What's the plan - for the peeps who couldn't be at Mimi's?????

Heh, I don't know if it's a concrete plan, but just a few of us were chatting about shirt colors and designs with Mel, not gonna put words in her mouth here, though. We did agree that grey was not a good color and that we probably shouldn't go there again. It was so hard to pick Divas out in the crowd that day.

Woo hoo! Time to start counting down till next year!

Oh? I was totally kidding! I can't believe y'all were talking about shirt colors already!!

We totally had this discussion. LOL. Which reminds me, I need to send Mel a link to the shirts I was telling her about.....

CamoMama said:
Heh, I don't know if it's a concrete plan, but just a few of us were chatting about shirt colors and designs with Mel, not gonna put words in her mouth here, though. We did agree that grey was not a good color and that we probably shouldn't go there again. It was so hard to pick Divas out in the crowd that day.

Yaa. Grey not so great. A lady in grey with a lanyard and a tiara was walking towards me and Angie and I was like who is that? She wasn't with the group. Lol.

Good morning, ladies!
Gosh, is it really only Wednesday???? This is feeling like the longest week ever. :rolleyes2
My mom and dad are back in town staying with me. Not sure for how long. Could be a few days, could be a few weeks. They do need to eventually head back to Michigan. The weather on that side of the U.S. has just been so nasty though.

The weather here is great. Spring is in the air! Speaking of which, remember to spring forward this Sunday. Daylight savings time begins at 2:00 a.m. on March 10.
I can't believe it's that time already. I have total Spring fever. What is that about??? I just got home and yet I am itching to go away somewhere. But, NOT Disney. Disney vacations exhaust me. LOL

We won't be going anywhere until our June road trip though. Got to save every penny and dime for that. Plus, lots coming up between now and then. Adam's prom and graduation are two big things. Lots of expenses! :faint:

Well, hope you all have a happy hump day!! :)

Yaa. Grey not so great. A lady in grey with a lanyard and a tiara was walking towards me and Angie and I was like who is that? She wasn't with the group. Lol.
I did the same thing! LOL Well, we tried it. Didn't like it. Moving on. Hmmm, orange is nice and bright. ;)

I'm always one of those who never cares and goes with the flow but I must say the days we wear the old shirts so that everyone looks identical I LOVE. I was walking my snacks down to the carousel and ran into a bunch of gals who I didn't know yet but it gave me a perfect opportunity to say howdy and introduce myself. If it were just a "color" then you are not always sure. That is also why I like our lanyards although it seemed not a lot of people had them on past Thurs. It is so nice when you see someone from the group and esp if they are new you can say hi and not think oh crap I just said hi to a stranger LOL.

I am super excited about next year as well and am hoping I can do more. Mom and I had a blast on the scavy hunt although I think I may have to def get my own scooter next time. My legs are STILL swollen LOL.

And I am bummed I missed our only meal and really hope we get to do 1 or more next time. There were so many old AND new ladies I never even got to talk to.

Our next trip is our summer trip as well. We are going to St. Louis and then driving back to Virginia and then down through the Carolinas. I am SO excited!!

We also hope to go back to Disney for a 3 or 4 day weekend in Oct for the halloween party. So lots of fun stuff to think about and plan before the next ladies trip.

I guess I need to come on here and the FB page more so I can get to know people better. ;)

Has there ever been a meal at Blue Bayou? I've only eaten there once back in the 70's. All I know is on my next trip I'm getting the Monte Crisco again. I loved it. The first time I had one it was a gummy mess but this time it was light and crisp. As for the tees, I think Mel would like to have us wear a few of the previous years shirts along with the new design. We'll get more than one or two uses out of a shirt and it makes it easy to spot each other.

I like the idea of wearing past years shirts. Unfortunately not everyone has them.

What about purple, yellow, or orange shirt days? Just a thought.

Hope everyone is having a great day! :).

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!