DIS Diva's **Old thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are on this list, this means I haven't heard from you regarding the Meet-n-Greet Snack Table. I've had a few ladies contact me & are still deciding.
RoseAnn F, Kathleen A, Jamie A, Jamay, Rochelle, and Tina I'd love to hear from you!!! (if you see someone on the list you want to join forces with.....you can do that too!!) For those of you ladies that hadn't decided yet....hope you're getting closer to a decision!! Thanx Ladies!! :D

Happy Almost Friday!

Hubby got an email from the HR lady at the place he interviewed yesterday - one of the other "bosses" wants to do a phone interview with him, probably sometime tomorrow. He got an email on a resume he sent to a firm in San Fran, but it looks like they changed their mind after hearing his salary range (which they asked for). At least things seem to be picking up. Got more cute bling for the door sign. I may have gone too far with the sparkly goodness, but that's OK. LOL

Happy Almost Friday!

Hubby got an email from the HR lady at the place he interviewed yesterday - one of the other "bosses" wants to do a phone interview with him, probably sometime tomorrow. He got an email on a resume he sent to a firm in San Fran, but it looks like they changed their mind after hearing his salary range (which they asked for). At least things seem to be picking up. Got more cute bling for the door sign. I may have gone too far with the sparkly goodness, but that's OK. LOL

Yay for job prospects! I'll think my happy thoughts for you.

My daughter is attempting some photoshoppery for our door sign, I failed. If we both fail I'm gonna print stuff out and use glue sticks.

Happy Almost Friday!

My daughter is attempting some photoshoppery for our door sign, I failed. If we both fail I'm gonna print stuff out and use glue sticks.

Lisa, I really hope your DH gets an offer. I agree that things are picking up out there. I am sure he is very good at what he does and it's just a matter of time. :) And sparkly goodness is well, sparkly goodness! :laughing:

Heather, both times we had a door sign my DD was 100% responsible for it. I think Beth posted one of ours from a few years ago. She's quite crafty whereas I would end up getting glue stick on myself and the desk. :rolleyes1 I'm sure yours will end up being fabulous.

Beth I am sorry you are still feeling bad. I think this thing unfortunately takes a WHILE to completely go away so try not to push it and rest. I know it sucks. I feel the same way. I can hardly even get upstairs to my bed to go to sleep and usually I am up and down the stairs 5 or 6 times a day if not more. I am having the girls help but they are in school and tonight they go to their dad's so it really sucks. You really don't realize how much you do or how much you CAN'T do when you have something like this. Get your kiddos to help!! I know that is no easy task but you seem to have great kids and I am sure they would be happy to help out this weekend. And if nothing else like someone told me the mess will still be there later so it is not a tragedy LOL.

Thought I would let everyone know who may not already that they are letting AP holders have 2 extra hours in DCA on THurs nights. I know that is the meet and greet so may or may not affect anyone but if it starts at 5 some people may want to go back later as that means the park would be open at 10. You need to get a wristband earlier in the day if you want to do it.

Also they are having ee on Sat and Sun for AP's. Sat for DCA and Sun for DL. It appears they changed the MM so that it is the opposite so the only other people that would be in there I am guessing would be hotel guests who can go to either park on either day. Anyway just thought that might interest some of you. :)

Sarah, your pictures are great! Congratulations on your 1/2 marathon! It was so fun running into you and your mom at the parks. I signed up for the 10K, I'm not much for costume design, but I'll try to think of something. I'll be the one at the very, very, end. Maybe I should be the white rabbit, that has a sign that says "I'm late, I'm late". I've never done a 10K before .. just want to finish. :)

Cute idea! :rotfl:

Aha! I figured it out. And then got bored so I played around with them a little, but here are a couple of (tiny) pictures from the Tinker Bell Half:

:thumbsup2

Good morning, ladies. :)

My chills are gone. So is my sore throat. Now the worst thing is my cough, and the most awful sinus pain and pressure. Ouch! I cannot breath through my nose at all. But, when I breath through my mouth, I cough. Yep, I'm a mess! :rotfl:

But hey, it's Friday!! Hope you are all doing well, and have a great weekend :cool1:

Aww, Beth. Hope you feel better. And Vicki and Stacie and... did Heather stay well? I hope so. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Yes, Heather stayed well. Thanks for the well wishes. And, congrats on signing up for the 10K! You are going to do great. :cheer2:

Aha! I figured it out. And then got bored so I played around with them a little, but here are a couple of (tiny) pictures from the Tinker Bell Half:

Love the 3rd photo where you are cheering!! That's so cool.

Happy Almost Friday!

Hubby got an email from the HR lady at the place he interviewed yesterday - one of the other "bosses" wants to do a phone interview with him, probably sometime tomorrow.
pixiedust: Good luck to him!!! Keep us updated!

What's wrong with printed paper and glue sticks? That's all I ever do! :lmao:

just checked and the hours are out for Sat and Sun finally dl 8-12 and dca 8-11 And like I said for any AP's there is ee to DCA on Sat. Then Sun DL 8-11 and DCA 8-10 with ee for AP's at DL.

Happy Almost Friday!

Hope one of these pans out to be a great opportunity

Yay hope something works in a design. Well if glue is used it will fit the theme or may some duct tape lol

So I got to have a IV iron transfusion done yesterday. I sure hope I feel better and have a lot more energy so I can keep up with you ladies. I love seeing my ticker right now. It's getting so close. In just a couple days it will be less than one month :cheer2:

Yay hope something works in a design. Well if glue is used it will fit the theme or may some duct tape lol

So I got to have a IV iron transfusion done yesterday. I sure hope I feel better and have a lot more energy so I can keep up with you ladies. I love seeing my ticker right now. It's getting so close. In just a couple days it will be less than one month :cheer2:

There may be duct tape involved. We'll see!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your health to improve, you deserve to have a great time and not have the fun exhaust you.

Just wanted to share some good news: I have a job interview scheduled with an old employer, my city, on Tuesday!

Great pictures!!!
That's what I've always done along with the Mickey head paint samples from Home Depot.
Just wanted to share some good news: I have a job interview scheduled with an old employer, my city, on Tuesday!

Best of luck to you, and to Lisa's hub too!!!

Just had to pop in real quick to say that this year I will be flying out on Saturday night :( It is my parent's 25th Anniversary weekend and they will be unavailable to help with the kids so I cannot stay as long as I wanted (babysitters- yay :( ) Anyways...Holly and I will now not be there for Mimi's, Fantasmic (I messaged Bridget), or Cafe Orleans since we will be flying out at 7:30pm. So bummed to miss those!

I hope you are feeling better Beth!

Good Luck Cristabel!

I think I saw that Jamay wasn't attending anymore due to work or something...would it be possible for me to take her spot on the Minnie and Friends breakfast? Also, is it too late to jump in the BBQ? Since I am now missing some group meals on Saturday night and Sunday morning, I want to make up my visiting time with the Divas :goodvibes

And one more thing...lol
babyhawhee_zps0245c4ab.jpg

This was taken 2 weeks ago- we have a healthy, growing baby!
babyannouncement.jpg
so the hat we had made last summer before the mc can still be accurate! We are super excited :goodvibes I will be 15 weeks along at the Diva trip (and still ready to do the hunt, but I will be out for drinking - Katie and Capri will have to enjoy my shots and beverages!)

Good morning, ladies!!

I hope you feel better now. I have low iron, too. I have for years. Maybe that's why I tire so easily.
I can't believe how fast time is going! :cool1:

Good luck, Cristabel!

That's what I've always done along with the Mickey head paint samples from Home Depot.
Same here. Nothing fancy or over the top. I have no creativity! lol

Anyways...Holly and I will now not be there for Mimi's, Fantasmic (I messaged Bridget), or Cafe Orleans since we will be flying out at 7:30pm. So bummed to miss those!

I hope you are feeling better Beth!
Thanks. Still coughing and stuffy/runny nose.

Bummer you'll have to head out early!! I'm sorry!

I think I saw that Jamay wasn't attending anymore due to work or something...would it be possible for me to take her spot on the Minnie and Friends breakfast? Also, is it too late to jump in the BBQ?
I can put your name in Jamays spot for Minnies. I think we are full for the BBQ but you can take my spot. I don't need to go. :)

And one more thing...lol
:cool1: I know I said it on Facebook, but congrats to you!!!

And one more thing...lol
babyhawhee_zps0245c4ab.jpg

babyannouncement.jpg
so the hat we had made last summer before the mc can still be accurate! We are super excited :goodvibes I will be 15 weeks along at the Diva trip (and still ready to do the hunt, but I will be out for drinking - Katie and Capri will have to enjoy my shots and beverages!)

Congrats on the baby! :goodvibes
My cousin-in-law is pregnant, too! She's due in June/July. So excited for more babies in the family. It's been over 5 years since we had a baby to fuss over...too long in my opinion! ;)

Thank you everyone for the best wishes! I hope everything goes well and this is my "foot in the door" for a stable, long-term job with the city. My major's focus was on entertainment, which includes event planning (something I really love!), so if I can get into working for the Arts and Events department again I would be very happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter