DIS Divas' Christmas Stocking Exchange - COMPLETED!!

Hi all - I got mine in the mail on Monday.

Wow, that was really fast Cindy!:santa:

I still need one more thing. Why is that "one last thing" always the challenge? :laughing: Got most everything in the parks last weekend. It's been fun shopping.

So, are you driving around in style now Miss Beth? Or is just Rueben driving?

Hi all - I got mine in the mail on Monday.
Wow, you are fast! :thumbsup2 Thanks for letting me know.

So, are you driving around in style now Miss Beth? Or is just Rueben driving?
Well..... Ruben is driving for now. I don't know why, but I just prefer it that way. :confused3 I'm sure I'd be fine, but I don't want to be the one to get the first scratch on our new ride!

Well, :santa:

I came home today, and I got a package! :woohoo:

I'm excited, but have to wait until December 15 to open it :upsidedow

Happy Black Friday, exchangers! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We did. :) This is the first time in years that I haven't hit the BF sales. But, Ruben works and then when he gets home we are going to California for the weekend. Oh well. I did buy some gifts online, but only a few.

Good luck to all those braving the crowds. Find some goodies for those exchange packages! :thumbsup2 I'll check back in here on Sunday when we get home. :wave2:

I won't be mailing mine till the last day... Haven't had a chance to do any shopping yet and not brave enough to go out in in Black Friday madness.

Beth... If you can just let me know when mine has been shipped so I know when to start checking the mailbox. It's a crazy situation so its better if I know when to be looking for something!

Mine won't ship until late in the week... most likely the last day! :( sorry, I will let you know ASAP when the postman has it! I picked up several things today at the mall! Yay! Still need a few more things!

I mailed my package today. It's due to arrive in 7 days. This is my first stocking exchange and I had fun shopping!
So Theresa, you're saying people open theirs before the scheduled date?;)

Hello, exchangers!!! :) I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a lot of fun in California and at Universal. Thanks to those of you who've let me know you've mailed already. For those who are saying they will wait until the last day, that's fine! No worries at all. If you are done early, feel free to mail early. If not, that's okay, too. :goodvibes

I am done shopping, I just need to find a box. And, get off to the PO.

MJ - just open it.......... who would know :rolleyes1 C'mon, you know you wanna :upsidedow

Whatever........ Don't try and pretend that's what you would do. :rolleyes:
Do you show up just to cause trouble, bunny slipper girl??

I mailed my package today. It's due to arrive in 7 days. This is my first stocking exchange and I had fun shopping!
I'm glad you had fun! Don't listen to the wacky lady in the bunny slippers. She just likes to stir up trouble. :rolleyes1

MJ - just open it.......... who would know :rolleyes1 C'mon, you know you wanna :upsidedow

Heck no!! I like being surprised... but I have to admit, it's sitting here next to me. I can practically hear it calling my name to open it...

She's a bad influence. :snooty:

These exchanges ARE fun... even if the people we're getting gifts for ARE a bit of a challenge. :p

Hello, exchangers!!! :) I hope you all had a great weekend. We had a lot of fun in California and at Universal. Thanks to those of you who've let me know you've mailed already. For those who are saying they will wait until the last day, that's fine! No worries at all. If you are done early, feel free to mail early. If not, that's okay, too. :goodvibes

I am done shopping, I just need to find a box. And, get off to the PO.

Glad you had fun in CA, Beth. I still have some shopping to do and then I'll get the package in the mail.

Do you show up just to cause trouble, bunny slipper girl??

I'm glad you had fun! Don't listen to the wacky lady in the bunny slippers. She just likes to stir up trouble. :rolleyes1

:rotfl:

I did some shopping this weekend, it was fun! :) I love the stocking exchange! :) I have more to get done though so mine will go out pretty much last. LOL As usual......

These exchanges ARE fun... even if the people we're getting gifts for ARE a bit of a challenge. :p

Poor MJ, you must've been stuck with someone really annoying to shop for... :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I did some shopping this weekend, it was fun! :) I love the stocking exchange! :) I have more to get done though so mine will go out pretty much last. LOL As usual......
Mine might go out last if I can't find a box for it! I have something that is long and can't be folded down very easily. For me, shopping is easy, mailing is where I get messed up. But, we have until Friday, so I am sure I will get it out even if it's on that day. :thumbsup2

Hi Divas! Just a quick hi to say that I'm off to my WDW adventure and won't be back until Dec 7th. I put in a vacation hold for my PO Box, so the post office will hold any packages until I return, but I won't be able to post that it's been received until the 7th or 8th (a newbie, and already I'm throwing a monkey wrench into things:rolleyes1.)

Hi Divas! Just a quick hi to say that I'm off to my WDW adventure and won't be back until Dec 7th. I put in a vacation hold for my PO Box, so the post office will hold any packages until I return, but I won't be able to post that it's been received until the 7th or 8th (a newbie, and already I'm throwing a monkey wrench into things:rolleyes1.)
Have fun Cindy!

Beth, I wonder who MaryJo has? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!