DIS celebrities!

KimStaR

this water smells like splash mountain
I haven't sent an E-mail yet because I don't really have anything too interesting to ask or say. But I do have to say that the Podcasts are literally the highlight of my week! No joke at all! I like to save them to listen once a week when I have time to chill! You guys are just too funny. But honestly, I appreciate everything you all do. I have been able to plan numerous vacations from information from the show, website, and boards.

The show has the perfect mix of information, humor and personality. I feel like I can relate to all of you in some ways. I am from NJ like Peter. I can relate to Julie because many times I am the only girl in a bunch of silly guys. Everything Bob does cracks me up of course. All of you guys rule and my blood pressure probably drops a ton when im listening because im so relaxed.

Anyway, you are my super cool DIS celebrities and hopefully someday I can meet you guys in the parks!

(I have now expressed to the world how big of a dork I am!!)

Love ya!
-Kim
:)

i do have to agree on that...i cant wait till tuesdays and just to see if you read my e-mail ....but really you guys rock :thumbsup2

I completely agree Kimstar. I love all of the members of the DIS podcast.
They are our celebrities, but to me I relate to them and feel that they are completely attainable. And I owe Pete so much!!! Because of him we have these forums where we are not treated like crazy people for loving Disney. I got very lucky to have discovered the DIS.

Can I hire all of you to be my VIP guides in the parks?

I totally agree about you guys being Disney celebrities! My poor husband has had to learn who Pete, Corey, Julie, John, Kevin and Bob are like you guys are extended family! (He plays along well though! :thumbsup2 ) I was so excited when this discussion board started, and when I found out you guys were actually posting, well that was the icing on the cake!! Thanks again for sharing your disney obsession with the obsessed fans! It's great! :cool1:

Thanks to everyone who has posted that they listen to, and like, the podcast.

We certainly don't do it to be 'celebrities' - we have fun doing it and love sharing all things Disney.

Thanks again
John

i think you guys need a group pic while your doing the pod cast on this post b/c i think we need faces to match the voices

I haven't sent an E-mail yet because I don't really have anything too interesting to ask or say. But I do have to say that the Podcasts are literally the highlight of my week! No joke at all! I like to save them to listen once a week when I have time to chill! You guys are just too funny. But honestly, I appreciate everything you all do. I have been able to plan numerous vacations from information from the show, website, and boards.

The show has the perfect mix of information, humor and personality. I feel like I can relate to all of you in some ways. I am from NJ like Peter. I can relate to Julie because many times I am the only girl in a bunch of silly guys. Everything Bob does cracks me up of course. All of you guys rule and my blood pressure probably drops a ton when im listening because im so relaxed.

Anyway, you are my super cool DIS celebrities and hopefully someday I can meet you guys in the parks!

Love ya!
-Kim

Kim, very well said. I also am from NJ and also enjoy the show every week! :banana: It would be nice to be our DIS celebs in the parks!

Kim, very well said. I also am from NJ and also enjoy the show every week! :banana: It would be nice to be our DIS celebs in the parks!

Corey and I were in the MK on Sat. Did anyone spot us? Hey, maybe that would be a good segment! "Spot the DIS Unplugged Team" :idea:

I would also love to thank you for the podcast. The disboards were a lifesaver for me when we were planning our first trip last year so when I saw there was a dis podcast I was so excited. Downloaded every episode. People say the first podcasts didn't have a great format but I was happy. Discussions about disney every week? How can you go wrong. The only problem I have- jealousy. I want your job. This week you were talking about the outlet stores and I so desperatly wanted to go shopping. They closed our Disney store a couple year back so the closest one I have is 2 hours away. Man, I would love an outlet. Keep up the good work!

Corey and I were in the MK on Sat. Did anyone spot us? Hey, maybe that would be a good segment! "Spot the DIS Unplugged Team" :idea:

Darn!! I was in the MK on Saturday!!! I haven't seen your picture, or maybe I would have noticed you guys!!

I thought about that a couple of times last week, wondering if I would hear a familiar voice walking around. It would have been fun to recognize someone from the podcast.

During our upcoming August Vacation, I am "so" keeping my eyes open for Bob and his Kaht.

How could you miss him?

Love ya!
-Kim

Your dorkness dubs you to be a part of G.A.L.P.P. (Get A Life Podcast People)

Join us and be proud:goodvibes :thumbsup2

GALPP

i am totally in! i just want to wait till there is a different name because i dont want to offend pete! but i am in the club and proud!

i am totally in! i just want to wait till there is a different name because i dont want to offend pete! but i am in the club and proud!

Welcome to our DISunnamed club! If you have any ideas for a new handle for us, let us know! I thought it was sweet that Pete, though he didn't like the name was willing to roll with it if he had to, for us!!

Love your great pic in front of the castle, BTW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter