Dis Board Newbie

daisysox

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!
I'm a dog trainer & Australian Shepherd breeder from Northern MA. My family
has made yearly trips to WDW since I was a little girl. We still visit every year in November
or December. We're currently in the process of planning our December 2009 trip. Just wanted to say hello & introduce myself. This is my first post, although I've visited before.

-:melissa:-

Welcome to the DIS.... I am guessing that you might be a Red Sox fan!!!!!! I would love to get my family to go to WDW around the holidays... but not going to happen.... we lived in the Lexington / Concord area for about 12 years... both of my children were born in Concord... we loved it there!!! Now we live north of Syracuse NY.... I am currently planning a trip in May with my four favorite Princessess.... ages 19 to 66

11.gif

Welcome to DISboards. You will also enjoy reading reviews and experiences here. Looking forward to read your own review.

Have a nice day and a safe trip coming. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter