DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

I know we all want to make all of our plans as soon as possible, myself included, but I really think if they had things finalized they would tell us. I'm sure we will have all the details soon! :)

You have the right idea @pjweaver. FP+ opens for us tomorrow, and I'll be continuing to make our plans regardless of when any announcements come out. I've done this so far (like with dining, park planning, and hotel reservations), and it's worked out beautifully. We even got super lucky that we'd planned Dinner at Morimoto the day of The Podcast Taping. Now we CAN spend the full day at Disney Springs. But it's so easy to change plans, and cancel reservations, including fast passes. I say move forward with what you'd like to accomplish during your trip, and change things around as necessary :).

We don't do ADRs or FPs. We just show up and enjoy ourselves. Other than paying for our townhouse, we're all set.

Oh, we do need to schedule our time at GKTW Village.

ADRs booked every night of our trip, Illuminations cruise booked and SCUBA diving at Living Sea. We'll book our FP on Monday morning and plan just like any other trip. Once final announcements are made we'll do some canceling to accommodate. Other than the SCUBA diving we're willing to work around any announcement for last minute get togethers that are planned.

Booked our POR accommodations! Thanks for the group rate and looking forward to the events!

Just booked our campsite at the fort...can't wait to arrive and meet up with everyone...new to the board and love watching the pod casts...see everyone in July...hope to attend many events during the weekend
We will be at The Fort as well!

Just payed for the mega meet day for my partner and I! Can't wait to see everyone!!

I haven't read through the entire thread, but are there any special events going on out in Disneyland for the anniversary? Looks like I will be out there instead of Florida for this event.

I haven't read through the entire thread, but are there any special events going on out in Disneyland for the anniversary? Looks like I will be out there instead of Florida for this event.
Based on the fact that it's the anniversary of the Orlando show, I'd guess not

Based on the fact that it's the anniversary of the Orlando show, I'd guess not

That's what I originally thought, but they are calling it the "DISunplugged" anniversary so I figured who knows. Obviously, it started in Orlando but the folks out West(or less east for you) are as much of the team as anyone else. Hoping to get lucky since I'll be in Anaheim ....oh well.

That's what I originally thought, but they are calling it the "DISunplugged" anniversary so I figured who knows. Obviously, it started in Orlando but the folks out West(or less east for you) are as much of the team as anyone else. Hoping to get lucky since I'll be in Anaheim ....oh well.
I think Michael and Tom from the Anaheim team will be in Orlando for the anniversary events. I don't know if anyone else will be.

You might be able to meet a dl disunplugged podcaster or two while your there. They all seem very friendly and are in the parks alot.

You should tag them here and see if they'll be in the parks while your there .

I would tag them but I'm not sure of their board names.

I'd tell you how do get lucky in Anaheim, but it's a family show. :rolleyes1

What dates will you be in California?

I'd tell you how do get lucky in Anaheim, but it's a family show. :rolleyes1

What dates will you be in California?

Yes -poor choice of words on my part!!

I should be getting there around 7/15 and leaving on 7/23(I believe), I haven't confirmed everything yet ...but will need to soon. It looks like I would have all of the 16th free, then would only have nights from there on.

First post updated with some new info.

We will have event registration Friday, Saturday and Sunday to allow late arrivals the chance to register. Podcast team members will be there each day so stop by and say 'Hi' - we haven't worked out who will be there what day yet.

Information on silent auction also added. If you have items you want to donate to the silent auction please email Teresa Echols at TEchols@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

@WebmasterJohn we had a little confusion on how do you know if you have a seat during the podcast taping. Was it if you checked the podcast taping box during registration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter