Directions from VWL to Cirque du Soleil

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Southside, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Southside

Southside Earning My Ears

If anyone has attended the performance at Cirque du Soleil, what would be the strategy of going from VWL to that location if you don't want to drive a personal automobile. More specifically, bus transport from VWL to DTD to CdS.?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. crisi

crisi DIS Veteran

Cirque is at DTD, so take a DTD bus and walk over.

We take a cab there and back though. The DTD buses don't run as often as we like.

4. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

The West Side area of Downtown Disney where Cirque du Soleil is located has it's own bus stop. I don't believe that the West Side stop is always open so check with the driver to determine which DTD stop you will need to use.

5. smjj

smjj Been there done that going back now as DVC member

It is located on the west side of DTD and there is a bus stop on that end(second stop) I believe at night this stop is always open, don't know if I have ever seen it closed. We have taken it many times and it is just a short walk from the stop. We usually go early and eat at House of Blues right down from it.....smjj

6. fishermouse

fishermouse DVC owner SSR/AKV

If you want to make it more enjoyable get off at the first DTD stop and take the boat ride down to WE. I believe it lets off near house of blues.