Direct Flights--Buffalo

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by IamCanadian, Jul 5, 2006.

1. IamCanadian

IamCanadian <font color=blue>Is lurking no more!

Are there any direct flight out of Buffalo to MCO.

Planning our trip the beginning of December.

I thought that I saw a direct flight with US Airways a couple of weeks ago. Went to their website today and all the flights have a connection.
    Southwest has not opened their dates yet. Do they direct flights.

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

They usually have two per day. One very early in the morning and one after dinner time.

I'm not sure about December since I haven't flown at that time. But will be looking out for the same!

j

4. sean-1966

sean-1966 DIS Veteran

We've done the Jet Blue connection thing in NY. It's not that bad. Both times the other gate was within a 5 minute walk. I like Jet Blue over Southwest but I do prefer the direct flight.

5. canron

canron DIS Veteran

yes we fly 3 to 4 times a year with southwest out of buffalo.we usualy pay about $150 to $170 round trip canadian funds .sign up with southwest ding you get good rates all the time

6. michelle1

michelle1 DIS Veteran

SW does have a couple of dirct flights a day...we are using AirTran for the first time in Aug and have a direct flight..not sure if that is always the case for them as their flight times tend to change whereas SW has pretty much had the same schedule for years.

7. Valjean13

Valjean13 Mouseketeer

I believe Southwest's direct flights are around 7:30am and 6:30pm. But they change the times slightly depending on the time of year.