Direct air- Niagara Falls NY and more questions/driving, etc

craz4dogs

Earning My Ears
HI everyone.

What is the parking like at the Niagara Falls NY airport? How much is it for a week? My sister bought many tickets for Direct Air and we can buy some off her. Even with the cheap costs of the tickets though we are still trying to decide if it is cheaper to drive.

Also, for a mini van or vehicle that can hold 7 people, what do you generally pay for a week?

Thanks!

Cost of parking is $5 per day OR $25 per week. they do have, I believe, 3 parking lots. The lot closest to the terminals do not allow for large sized SUV's, which means you have to use the other lots (by signage, not by experience).

And it wouldn't be any different for a minivan as it would be for a car. Just a typical rate. That is what we generally drive.

Enjoy, it's an easy 10 min over the river. Simple airport to get to. Nice and small. Security is a breeze to get through. So much nicer than larger airports.

Thanks Jennifer.

Sorry, I was not clear. I was wondering about car rentals in Orlando/Lakeland and wondered what a going rate was for minivans for a week. The cheapest I am seeing is 500-600 per week and to me, if that is the case, we might as well drive since flights, plus airport parking, plus gas to airport and return, is double the price of driving? Am i missing something?

We are a family of 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter