Dinosaur refurbishment, Rumors? anything New added?

Mr Mannn

Who da Mannn? He da Mannn!
Dinosaur refurbishment July 25th- October 16th, 2016

I love dinosaurs in general, and Disney has the best dino-tronics. But I'm bored to tears with the story.
any hope of something new?

if you compare it to other closures to add new things, that's not long enough.. This looks like a good cleaning, fixing up everything that has stopped working, overhauling the ride vehicles and getting it back opened.. maybe they will do some queue work or add in something with storyteller or in ride photo/video but I can't see much more happening.

Any chance of a soft opening? My son is obsessed with dinosaurs and we are leaving a few days before the official refurb is over. Wasn't sure if it was even worth checking for..

Any chance of a soft opening? My son is obsessed with dinosaurs and we are leaving a few days before the official refurb is over. Wasn't sure if it was even worth checking for..
Refurbs are unlikely to end early. It's possible but don't count on it.

I'm intrigued to see how this all ends up. Curious what gets turned back on (would love the mother swooping down and those dinosaurs that I can't think of the exact name jumping over heads again)

I'm intrigued to see how this all ends up. Curious what gets turned back on (would love the mother swooping down and those dinosaurs that I can't think of the exact name jumping over heads again)

the dinosaur projections sound interesting. hopefully they leave in all the other stuff-(and fix as you said)-- Maybe the projections will be in the chase section where most of it is currently dark-- They need the metal work and the stage work to build the screens and projectors... bring on the projection mapping....

We will just miss it too, tried to rearrange to accommodate, but it can't happen, so only hope that there will be soft opening during our time at Animal Kingdom.

I don't think I have ever rode with these features. When did you notice them turned off? (My WDW trip was 2010 if I remember right).

I don't think I have ever rode with these features. When did you notice them turned off? (My WDW trip was 2010 if I remember right).
To be perfectly honest, never. Learned about it in Martins tribute video. Only time that I rode dinosaur as I'm aware was 2005, and I'm sure as all get out it wasn't on then. The only thing I've seen comeback, though temporary, were the lasers, and again from Martin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter