Dinner Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mackeyapp, Aug 10, 2006.

1. mackeyapp

mackeyapp DIS Veteran

Any suggestions for a nice dinner spot for DH and I. We have one night without the kiddies :banana: and want to have a special meal. We will be on the DDP and originally planned on :sad2: Chef de France. Any other ideas??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DVC~OKW~96

DVC~OKW~96 <font color=green>I'm not big on gold as a color.

Yachtsman's Steakhouse in the YC is a very nice place to have an adult dinner as is Artist Point in WL, Jiko at AK, California Grill at Contemporary... so on and so forth.

France is a nice place too! Marrakesh is good, and so is Le Cellier.

4. caegan

caegan Mouseketeer

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at Narcoosee's at the Grand Floridian. We were also on the DDP, so we got the live maine lobster. :woohoo: yummy! If you like seafood, this place is great and we enjoyed wonderful service, also. I hightly recommend it.

If you're not seafood fans, I think they have steak and other things too. Check the menu before you decide on anywhere.

5. Tiffer

Tiffer DIS Veteran

Bistro De Paris or California Grille

6. jess20k

jess20k DIS Veteran

If you are able to use 2 dining options, then my vote goes to Narcoosee's at the GF! It is out of this world! Great food and spectacular view (if you can snag a window seat) also, great service!

For a single dining option I would pick Le Cellier, which is also a terrific place to dine with awesome food!

7. the Fidge

the Fidge <font color=blue>I miss standing like the statue o

Funny my votes are for Narcoossee's if you can if not Le Cellier is my next suggestions. WHOA!!!!! A night out YIPPEE!!!! Have fun and enjoy will be wonderful no matter where you go you will be ALONE!!!!

If you didn't guess rarely is DH and I ALONE!!!! it is a giggle for us

8. Amyrlin

Amyrlin DIS Veteran

it depends on what you want.

Artisit Point is very good and not too noisey, if you want to eat at EPCOT then maybe Le Cellier or Nine Dragons.

9. CoolDisneyCat

CoolDisneyCat DVC member - BCV

If you want a 2 TS place, the list is wonderful! Flying Fish, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Jiko and Artist Point are all favorites of mine.

For 1 TS place, Spoodles is very good. I would not consider Le Cellier as someplace to go without the kids. The food is good, but the place is loud and hectic.

10. MICKEEP

MICKEEP DIS Veteran

I would stay away from restaurants in the parks for a special meal Have you considered Jiko, Blue Zoo or Palio(If they are open).