dinner schedule on Costa Maya cruise?

jeast

DIS Veteran
When do they do the original restaurant menus and pirate night on these cruises? I'd like to book a night at Palo, but not on Pirate night. I'd also prefer to have the original menu.

When do they do the original restaurant menus and pirate night on these cruises? I'd like to book a night at Palo, but not on Pirate night. I'd also prefer to have the original menu.

Firstly the pier at Costa maya is badly damaged so any cruise might not go there, but I did this cruise in 2006, the formal nights were the two sea days, I can remember that.

We did C.C. Sunday Monday-sea, Tues Costa Wed Cozumel, Thur Sea Friday C.C.

I think pirates night was Cozumel but it was a long time ago.

We're going in November 2008. Personally, I don't care for Costa Maya. I'd be perfectly happy w/another port. I don't really care where we go as long as we have two stops in CC!

I wasn't crazy about Costa Maya either. I hope we're not one of the first one's back in Fall 2008.

Maybe Three trips to CC!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!