dinner reservations

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by LORNA ANN, Aug 24, 2009.

1. LORNA ANN

LORNA ANN UK DVC Member

Hi all,
    Is anyone else having trouble booking dinner reservations at any of the disney resorts & parks we are having a terible time trying to get early dinner as we have 2yr old every where seems to be booked !!!:eek:
    DS turns 3 on holiday stupidly DH told him we would have a Mickey party well in the whole 2wks we are at Disney, Chef Mickeys does not have one opening unless we eat at 8.15pm little late for our DS & that was only available one night...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. karentan

karentan <font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g

ohanas does a breakfast that has mickey at it, it might be an option?
    over on the restaurants board they have a thread for ADRs wanted/to swap. you could try over there?

4. LORNA ANN

LORNA ANN UK DVC Member

Thankyou, knew someone would have an idea couldnt think of any myself !!
    Keep your fingers crossed i get preferably dinner with Mickey.

5. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

I see your leaving in a month, the character meals are very popular and may have goen around the 90 day mark. Keep checking online.

They character breakfast at the Beach Club looks lovely and I am sure Mickey is there, I have heard this is one of the easier to get ADRS too :thumbsup2

6. Laurafoster

Laurafoster DIS Veteran

I think he is also at the Garden Grill restaurant at Epcot? They are open for both lunch and dinner so that may be an option.

They also do a breakfast in Animal Kingdom at Tusker House?

7. Elise79

Elise79 Moderator Moderator

Garden Grill in the Land had Mickey but is only open for dinner now but I managed a last minute ressie for there in March. Just keep tyring - I called every day till I got what I wanted :)

8. wilma-bride

wilma-bride <<This space intentionally blank>> Moderator

Could you not try for breakfast at Chef Mickey instead? Personally, I much prefer the buffet breakfasts at Disney and it would be a great start to his Birthday.

9. LORNA ANN

LORNA ANN UK DVC Member

I did start trying to book at 90 days but still could not get anything !!:confused3
    Phoned last night for Chef Mickeys any time in our 2 wk stay breakfast or dinner nothing not one reservation to be had very disappointing. Nothing at Liberty tree tavern either !!