dinner reservations for large groups

angelgirl_jp

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm leaving for Disney World in 3 days, we are only there for a few days, traveling with my whole family, around 25 of us total. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas of places where our WHOLE family could sit down and eat together at least 1 night we are there? We've tried calling some places for reservations already and they tell us they won't take reservations for that large of a group. Any ideas??

Any extra tips for first time Disney visitors would be much appreciated, must see attractions, things we shouldn't miss? Drinks??

Thanks!

TRails End at Fort Wilderness is a buffet where there is a lot of room and not usually too crowded.

We have 13 in our group going in Feb. We were told that the most we could have at a table was 12 because of fire regulations.

In 3 days, I doubt it. If you had more time then I would recommend- Ohana (they set up one long table for 21 of us last summer.) Chef Mickeys (we were at two round tables side by side. Sci Fi (4 cars, side by side). Donald's Safari Breakfast (several smaller tables but all together).

Good Luck- Have fun!

With 3 days till trip going to be hard to pre plan but when you get there it doesnt hurt to ask. Our last trip we took a Girl Scout troop down for a week (yes we are that crazy to take a group of 28 :laughing: ) and a group of 12 of us wanted to sit down in air conditioning for lunch at Epcot at peak lunch hours and managed to get seated right away at Italy. I NEVER expected that could happen but it never hurts to ask. We also had lunch last minute at Fulton's in Downtown Disney for 22 people without reservations,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter