Dinner Reservation questions

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by oregonmoonrise, Feb 4, 2008.

1. oregonmoonrise

oregonmoonrise Earning My Ears

We will be at Disneyland from This Wed. (6th)-Monday the 11th. We have made reservations for Dinner at the Blue Bayou & for our Breakfast a Goofy's. I want to wait till we are down there to decide where to eat on Fri, Sat, & Sun. Will this be a problem with getting in at a sit down place?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BillyFan

BillyFan The Billies are fans of ME

As long as you don't have a large group and you are flexible, you should be fine. You already have the "big ticket meals" so I wouldn't worry too much. When it is just the two of us, I often just call Disney Dining the day of and usually get what I want. If that doesn't work, I go to City Hall and use their in-house phone, which sometimes gets better results.

4. oregonmoonrise

oregonmoonrise Earning My Ears

There will be 6 of us. Is that a big group?

5. nutshell

nutshell Oh, Disney!

Considering the time of year I think you'll be fine. Maybe you want to make some reservations now just in case and then change them once you get down there.

6. candied

candied Mouseketeer

Please also note that Monday is a "holiday" for most of the schools. There could be a lot of action this weekend because of it.

What restaurants are you looking at? There is so much to choose from in and around Disneyland.

Candace

7. BillyFan

BillyFan The Billies are fans of ME

Six could definitely be harder to get in than 2! If there is anyplace else that your really want to eat at, I might make some PS just in case. I like Carnation Cafe and Cafe Orleans. They both have good breakfast and lunch/dinner.