DINNER BEFORE SPECTRO in DEC.

goldenears

DIS Veteran
I need to pick a restaurant to eat at before Spectro in December. Places that I am planning on eating at on another day in the MK area include:
WCC
CP
CRT
We have also already eaten at CM and 1900 PF on prior trips. I was thinking of 'Ohana or Liberty Tree Tavern. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I am also open to other suggestions.

I know it has gotten mixed reviews but we've always enjoyed Tony's...the portions are big enough that my DH and I each order a house salad and then share the spaghetti and meatball entree. I try to make our ADR about 1 1/2-2 hours before Spectro is scheduled to begin...then when we are done with dinner all we have to do is walk out on the veranda/porch and watch it go by...we usually take off after it passes us, so its bonus we are close to the exit! :thumbsup2

I would have to say pick Liberty Tree Tavern. It is one of my family's favorite restaurants, and if you can time it right, you can finish dinner and step right out and watch SpectroMagic turn the corner! A good dinner and a good parade spot, all in one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter