Dinner attire on Three Night Cruises

katboferguson

Earning My Ears
Ok, I know one night is Pirate night. I am prepared for that, but is there also a "formal night" on the three day cruise? Do I need to bring "dressy" clothes as well? I really rather just wear casual clothes the whole time, but I thought I'd better ask just in case. Thanks

We went on the three day cruise last year. People wore anything and everything... most people did not wear jeans or shorts at dinner, though there were a few. There was not a designated formal night, but every so often we saw some people dressed to the nines. It would probably depend on your dining rotation.

We did not have a pirate night; don't know if they changed that or not for the three day cruise.

My husband wore slacks and button down shirts, no tie. Kids wore casual dresses or skirts or capri outfits, as did I.

Here are links to photos after dinner: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4285900845&idx=10

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4285900845&idx=11

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4285900845&idx=4

The Disney Cruise is really a casual cruise. You do not need to bring formal dressy clothing.

thanks for the information. I hope there is a pirate night because I have been having fun gathering up pirate stuff to wear. I guess I need to call DCL and find out.

there's no fromal night on three night cruise. Just got back from 3 nights cruise on July 3,2005. You will have a pirate night. You can dress up in pirate clothing if you would like. On the three night cruise, the first night was cruise casual, the second night was tropical/pirate attire and the third night was dress up night.

Like the other person said..people wore whatever. Most people dressed up for Triton's. But you can wear a nice pair of capris and a blouse. Some wore dressier, some more casual. One thing I found confusing was our last dinner was at Parrot Cay, but on the top of the Navigator it said Dress Up night. I didn't understand and wore a casual skirt and capris. Everything is pretty laid back. I like to dress up, but not in really formal type attire. My DH felt left out because he didn't have a tropical shirt to wear. It was our first cruise too. I'll get him a shirt for the next cruise. We over packed, bought too much and didn't sleep enough. I personally wouldn't do another 3 day. I'd do a 4 day or a 7 day. Too much packing and unpacking and packing and for us and the 2 kids (9 and 2) it was alot. But I am glad we tried the 3 day because that's all we could afford right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter