Dinner at the Royal Table . . .

charlielinda

Mouseketeer
If you love Disney and your husband has had "enough" of character meals do you think that the Royal Table for dinner is nice. I've never eaten in the Castle! I'm planning a Magic Kingdom day -- Keys to the Kingdom tour in the morning -- afternoon for whatever -- dinner at RT and then the parade and fireworks.

Have you had dinner there? Inquiring minds would like to know!

We ate there for a non character meal and it was just so nice to eat in the castle it will be a great experience.

My DH and I had dinner there on the second night of our honeymoon, and it was very romantic. We booked dinner for as late as we could, so it wasn't crowded at all. Also, we were inside waiting for our dinners when Wishes started. We weren't sitting near the windows, but we could still see some of the fireworks out the stained glass windows at the back of the castle, and we could hear all the music. It was very nice and relaxing, and we got to walk out of an empty park after dinner!

DH and I had dinner at CRT on our 1 year anniversary trip back in 2001, before the fixed menu. It was very romantic. I think our ressie was late as well, definitely after 9pm. It was very quiet and calm, we had a window seat and got a great view of the firreworks through the stained glass windows.

We had dinner here in Feb. There are characters that roam the room and sing during dinner. The Godmother and the Mice from Cinderella. They don't do the typical meet and greet/go to every table, but ther are there. So if you were looking for an absolutely character free meal, it's not like that anymore. We did enjoy ourselves though. We were waiting for our dessert when Wishes started and were sitting by a window - it was fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts