Dinner At Boma - AKL suggestions for after dinner?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by vatchr, Jul 6, 2013.

1. vatchr

vatchr Mouseketeer

We have a 7:45 dinner reservation at Boma - and will be returning to WL by taxi after dinner. We will be with my mother and FIL who have never been to AKL before...anything special happening at AKL that they might be interested in?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

I'm not sure about specific events. But we always like to go to the public viewing areas and watch the animals. If you go farther into the lodge you'll find public areas that are less crowded and have rocking chairs.

4. disneybliss2

disneybliss2 DIS Veteran

I would arrive before your reservation, if possible, to view the animals out the main looking area. Seeing the animals will really enhance your dinner experience. If you're there long enough, just outside the area where Boma is (off the pool area, past one of the hot tub areas; a CM can easily point you to the area) there is an area to view the animals using night vision goggles. It's amazing! My girls loved it on our last stay there! Not sure when you're going, but it starts at sunset (summer months between 9:00-9:30; earlier in winter months).