Dinner at Akershus

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by karpy111, Apr 11, 2012.

1. karpy111

karpy111 Mouseketeer

Looking at the menu nothing really jumps out to me and says YUMMY. Only going there because my daughters would love to see all of the princesses. What do you suggest to order for a Disney Dad?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. reindeer

reindeer Reindeer

Meals are served family style, all items on menu are brought to your table in courses. So, you don't order.

4. disneyfav4ever

disneyfav4ever No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep

You do order an entree. There's a cold buffet with salads and such, and dessert is family style, but entrees are ordered off a menu, unless they've changed it recently.

I really like, and I forget what the Norwegian name for it is, but I thought the meatballs were yummy.

If the menu is truly that unappealing to you I would recommend breakfast. Same princesses, and the food is mostly American, but I think the potatoes are worth going for alone.

5. DisneyHardin

DisneyHardin DIS Veteran

When we were there last October the dinner was not family style. There were about 8 or so things on a menu to pick from. Most of the dishes are a meat and gravy type thing. We thought the cold bar was super delicious (and better than the entrees). The princess interaction is wonderful and worth the cost of the dinner.

6. WsPrincess

WsPrincess DIS Veteran

We went last summer and it was NOT family style for dinner for us. My DH had the pork dish and it was really good. I don't remember what I ordered but I liked his more!

7. Ginny Favers

Ginny Favers <font color=green>I told my husband I think they m