Dinner at Akershus

karpy111

DIS Veteran
Looking at the menu nothing really jumps out to me and says YUMMY. Only going there because my daughters would love to see all of the princesses. What do you suggest to order for a Disney Dad?

Looking at the menu nothing really jumps out to me and says YUMMY. Only going there because my daughters would love to see all of the princesses. What do you suggest to order for a Disney Dad?

Meals are served family style, all items on menu are brought to your table in courses. So, you don't order.

You do order an entree. There's a cold buffet with salads and such, and dessert is family style, but entrees are ordered off a menu, unless they've changed it recently.

I really like, and I forget what the Norwegian name for it is, but I thought the meatballs were yummy.

If the menu is truly that unappealing to you I would recommend breakfast. Same princesses, and the food is mostly American, but I think the potatoes are worth going for alone.

When we were there last October the dinner was not family style. There were about 8 or so things on a menu to pick from. Most of the dishes are a meat and gravy type thing. We thought the cold bar was super delicious (and better than the entrees). The princess interaction is wonderful and worth the cost of the dinner.

We went last summer and it was NOT family style for dinner for us. My DH had the pork dish and it was really good. I don't remember what I ordered but I liked his more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter