Dinner and show or character dining?

Disney fan sandra

Earning My Ears
my husband and I want to try either a dinner and show or a character meal. Which do you suggest and which is your favorite in that category?

If it's just 2 adults, I personally would choose a dinner show over a character meal. Hoop de Doo would be my rec.

Im in the minority. Spirit of Aloha would be my pick. I love the atmosphere and after the show you can walk down to the beach and watch the fireworks.

We love Spirit of Aloha, but you can't go wrong with HDDR, either. Definitely do dinner & show over character meal if it's just adults (or adults and teens.)

Im going to voice the opposite - CHARACTER MEAL ALL THE WAY!!! If i want to watch a show with dinner, I will go to my nearest dinner theater. Nothing out of the ordinary. But the character meals are unique to the parks. We have eaten at 1900 Park Fare for breakfast (buffet) and it was great. This year we are doing 8 character meals on our trip in oct/november.

Ultimatly, it will be up to you - a dinner/show or a character meet + meal.

Either way - have a fun trip!

I loooooved HDDR, so if you're definitely going for a show, I'd choose that one.

For an adult character meal- either the 1900PF breakfast or the Garden Grill dinner :)

HDDR :thumbsup2 Shocking cause I used to avoid it, but once I went - loved it! I'm sure one day I'll book the Luau but being outdoors is what is holding me back.

For adults only, SOA. My kids like HDDR better, but I love the atmosphere at the Poly for an adult evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter