Dinner and hours

ehperry

A Disney World Vet....
So I should know the answer to this question..I have been to Disney every year since 2002, and prior to that had been over 8 times. But I have never had this experience.

We (Mom and I) are arriving at Disney on Jan 21, 2010. We have reservations at Le Celier for dinner at 8:25 (we haven't been able to get a reservation there for dinner for the last 3 years so I am excited). However the park closes at 9. Obviously, we'll still be able to eat...but what about transportation back? We are staying at an All-Star. Are we cutting close? (I am pretty sure buses run an hour after park closing, but I am wondering if we are cutting it close...I am a worrier!)
Also neither of are particularly fond of eating so late...would it be wise to go early and just see if we could get in?

Illuminations usually takes place at park closing. So, If the park closes, and Illuminations starts at 9, then that will last for about 20 min, putting you at 9:20 ish for Illuminations to end. By the time all those people get out, you won't be far behind. I think you will be fine. Worst case scenario, you can take a cab.

Don't worry about getting back. Transportation will run from Epcot up to (I THINK) 2 hours after park closing. I have a toddler - so I RARELY see park closing anymore! LOL!

BUT - if it sets your mind at ease, the Beach Club is just out beyond the International Gateway. You can always head there, grab a bus to Downtown Disney, and then back to your resort.

But I think you'll be just fine to catch a bus right at the Epcot main gate back to the All Stars. :)

Enjoy Le Cellier! :)

The parks will run transportation until everyone is out of the parks - so no worries there. Also, even though the park closes at 9pm that's when Illuminations starts so people are there well past closing every night any way.

As you know Le Cellier is very popular so it's unlikely they will take you early but I don't think it ever hurts to ask. Enjoy!

Thanks everyone..as a Disney World Frequent visitor I really kind of knew this, I guess I wanted some positive reassurance!

30 more days!

They will run busses until everyone clears the park. After 10:30PM they might consolidate resorts. We attended a private party at Epcot last Sunday and even though Epcot closed at 9:30PM, we didn't get out of our party until 11:30PM. The resort monorail had stopped, but they directed us to the bus depot and got us on a bus to the Contemporary. We went to the Wilderness Lodge, then the contemporary then the Ticket & Transportation Center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter