Dining

You are going to get a wide range of answers depending on the makeup of your party.

My favorite lunch is Hollywood Brown Derby. I also enjoy Monsieur Paul as my favorite dinner.

Favorite buffet is Biergarten and favorite character meal is the Tusker House breakfast.

Best new experience is Be Our Guest at MK.

Magic Kingdom: Liberty Tree (lunch)

Animal Kingdom: Yak and Yeti

Epcot: Le Cellier

Hollywood Studios: Brown Derby

Liberty Tree Tavern at MK and Pecos Bill at MK great burgers for lunch!
Le Cellier and Via Napoli at Epcot. The quick service in Mexico is also good.
FlameTree BBQ at AK.
Not really fond of any of the restaurants at HS. Would rather eat at Swan & Dolphin or Restaurant on the Boardwalk.

I have enjoyed Les Chefs de France and Tangierine Cafe at Epcot and Be Our Guest at MK.

Epcot: Via Napoli, Chefs/France, Tutto Italia.

HS: SciFi & 50's.

MK: Liberty Tree, Plaza, Crystal Palace (prefer breakfast, but lunch and dinner are good too).

AK: Tusker breakfast.

Best restaurant at any of the Parks is Monsieur Paul upstairs in the France Pavilion at Epcot.

Second best is Hollywood Brown Derby at DHS.

for AK it is Yak and Yeti

And for MK it would be the Crystal Palace

If this thread hangs around long enough, you'll soon have every restaurant in WDW listed- preferences are just that personal:confused3. Ours would include (both TS and CS):

MK: BOG, CP, CHH
Epcot: M. Paul's, Biergarten, Tangierine Cafe
AK: Yak n Yeti, Flame Tree
DHS: Brown Derby, Starring Rolls

MK: we like Cinderella's Royal Table and Crystal Palace

Epcot: Garden Grill and Via Napoli

DHS: 50s Prime Time

AK: Yak and Yeti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter