Dining with party of 7 and gratuity

Status
Not open for further replies.

julzee

Earning My Ears
Ok. So there are a total of 7 of us. 2 seperate reservations. When I make the reservations I was told that was fine to add the whole party together even though we are reserved seperately.

My question-- is everyone charged the 18% gratuity? Because that would be a lot of $$. So there are 5 of us on one reservaition and 2 on the other.
Do they ask who wants the gratuity charge? I guess you see where I am going with this.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to figure it all out!!:confused3

Ask for separate checks. Your 18% will be for what your party ordered and their check will be based on what they ordered

We were a party of six composed of two families on their own dining plans. Each family received their own bill with the 18% gratuity added to each of their bills. There was one exception when the waiter asked us if we wanted the whole gratuity for the 6 of us placed on just one of the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter