Dining with artist???

gibmom

Earning My Ears
I thought I'd read something before about eating with a disney artist at, I think, MGM. Does this still exist? I couldn't find any info on the Disney web site. Maybe I imagined this. Any info would be appreciated!
Julie :sunny:

It is called Dining with an Imagineer now because the artists are gone. We did it a couple of years ago and it was a wonderful experience, well worth it!!

My DH and I just did this on Aug 15th. We had a great time. The food was very good, they started everybody off with a Lobster Bisque soup and then brought out an individual sized Cobb salad. The server was very good about offering something else if you didn't like those even though there weren't other choices on the menu.

For the main course we had a choice between: Grilled NY strip steak (my choice and it was delicious), Thai Noodle Bowl, and Pan-fired Grouper. And for dessert that brought out Blueberry and Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee.

Our Imagineer was Mike West, Sr. Show Producer-Director. He was very interesting to talk with. He's been with Disney for 25yrs so he had alot of great stories to tell.

Any questions just ask,

Suzy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter