Dining with an Imagineer Reservations

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
Sigh, these are harder to get than BOG. Have not been able to get these on last few times we went to WDW.:confused3

Sigh, these are harder to get than BOG. Have not been able to get these on last few times we went to WDW.:confused3

I think there are only 12 or so reservations available each week so I would bet it's the hardest reservation in the World. I know they only seat about 12 guests per session and I think there's only one or two sessions per week. We went two years ago and it was awesome! But last year we just couldn't snag even one of those 12 seats.

I was able to get a reservation last week for a lunch at the beginning of May. I'm so glad I was able to get a seat, it's my first WDW trip and probably the thing I'm looking forward to most.

12 Guests and 1 Imagineer offered Mon, Wed and Fri most weeks at the DHS Brown Derby, in a private dining room. Some weeks like the big spring break week it is not offered.

DS has done it twice and plans to try each time he goes. Awesome value considering where it is and a 4 course meal. He's been lucky to have two high level imagineers.

This is one of the big things I want to do on our Disneymoon (in September); this is the only ADR I'm super anxious about because of how few people get to participate each week. Since we're staying on Disney property and are checking in on a Saturday, as soon as my 180 +10 day window opens up I'm going to try to grab reservations for the Friday during our stay and keep my fingers crossed.

How much does it cost? No price on website and called disney but Person I spoke to couldn't find the info anywhere

I have seen this reservation twice pop up when I was searching on May 4th & 5th. The first time, the reservation stayed open for about a day or a little less. The second time I saw one, it was only up for a few hours before being snagged up.
Both reservations I saw were for lunch.

I got lucky at our 180+10. The CM I was talking didn't even want to check because it is "never available" but we are only four people and luck won out!

Hoping for pixie dust for you!

Thanks-I called again today and got another agent who told me it was $68 per adult.

Don't give up and check online diligently. We booked at 60 days and it wasn't available but low and behold today I saw it for one of our dates. I rushed to reserve but got kicked back at the last page. I was SO upset. Then about 30 minutes later I checked again , specifically for that date I saw before..and there it was!! I was able to grab it for DH and I at exactly 30 days out. You just never know when it might pop up. Don't give up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter