Dining w/Imagineer - not during Thanksgiving week?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
My dining reservation window opened up today and I've been able to book pretty much everything I wanted for Thanksgiving week. However, the Dining with an Imagineer event is not available. Do they not hold that event during a holiday week like that? I am wondering if they give the Imagineers that week off or if they don't want to compromise capacity with that type of event dining.

??

Thanks much.

We had thought of doing this, but I feared this would happen, so we opted not to put it in our plan.

Wish you had been able to get in!

Thanks. Sounds like there's nothing I or anyone could have done to get in if they aren't scheduling those events that week.

It might not have anything to do with Thanksgiving week because the Dine with an Imagineer availability is often not posted at 180 days but, instead closer to the date.

Ah, in that case, I'll keep an eye on it. Thanks!

Upon further review, I see that there are open days for this event on both the week before Thanksgiving as well as the week after. It appears they do indeed give the Imagineers Thanksgiving week off. :(

Thanks for the update! Bummer, but now my mind can rest.

(And tell our friend who said that eating with the Imagineer is more important than the menu, that the meal is not an option, so SHHHH! He has never done it, and could not believe DD was not happy with the menu options.)

Yes, I feel bad because my 7-y.o. daughter always gets the special dining w/princesses. My 12-y.o. always seems to get the shaft. This Imagineer event was a way to balance the scales a bit.

If the Wild Africa Trek wasn't so blasted expensive.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter