dining upgrade

drgreene1096

Mouseketeer
Last year we stayed in a value resort during free dining and were able to upgrade from qsd to ddp. Is it possible to upgrade to the deluxe plan, presuming that they offer free dining during my stay again, and that I am staying in a value resort?

Just wondering? Would love to the premium dining at a reduced cost if possible.

Why not price it out with travel agents? The people who own the DIS own Dreams Unlimited Travel (in the banner ads all over this board). They specialize in Disney and like most travel agents, do this for free for their clients.

You won't know if it's better to upgrade to a moderate and pay the difference, or keep the value resort and pay the difference unless you get some comparison.

Last year we stayed in a value resort during free dining and were able to upgrade from qsd to ddp. Is it possible to upgrade to the deluxe plan, presuming that they offer free dining during my stay again, and that I am staying in a value resort?

Just wondering? Would love to the premium dining at a reduced cost if possible.

Yes, you can upgrade and pay the difference. You can check out the prices yourself for the free dining this fall online at the Disney site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter