Dining Suggestions

AdamEfimoff

DIS Veteran
So California Grill and Victoria and Alberts and Jiko for high end dining?
and Be Our Guest Hollywood and Vine and Monsieur Paul for casual

Monsieur Paul is not at all what most people consider casual.

What suggestions are you looking for? Are you wanting suggestions on what to order at these locations or opinions on your restaurant selections?

To tag on to this.... Do kids really enjoy BOG for dinner? I keep looking at it but thinking my daughter wouldn't enjoy it or like the food. Thoughts?

I guess I am looking at 3 in the parks and 3 in the hotels. I have been to many of the world's best including per se, fat duck etc. I am looking for somewhere to eat in the parks that we can have great dishes , a bit of fun and an experience I guess. I am looking at something for the evening to have a really good meal

I guess I am looking at 3 in the parks and 3 in the hotels. I have been to many of the world's best including per se, fat duck etc. I am looking for somewhere to eat in the parks that we can have great dishes , a bit of fun and an experience I guess. I am looking at something for the evening to have a really good meal
Then I think you have made some great choices with the exception of Hollywood and Vine. It's a fairly standard buffet that gets poor reviews in general, so I would drop it unless you really want to see those characters.

To tag on to this.... Do kids really enjoy BOG for dinner? I keep looking at it but thinking my daughter wouldn't enjoy it or like the food. Thoughts?
Unless she definitely wants to meet the Beast, I'd recommend choosing whichever meal has something on the menu your daughter would want to eat.

I would ask your daughter if she
Then I think you have made some great choices with the exception of Hollywood and Vine. It's a fairly standard buffet that gets poor reviews in general, so I would drop it unless you really want to see those characters.

Unless she definitely wants to meet the Beast, I'd recommend choosing whichever meal has something on the menu your daughter would want to eat.

How about asking your daughter

Okay anything I should replace it with.

What I would recommend replacing H&V with depends on what you're looking for. Would you want a different meal at Hollywood Studios? I'm partial to Hollywood Brown Derby, but Sci-Fi is a more fun experience.

We love Ragland Road in Disney Springs. Wolfgang Puck Express is a nice surprise for a quick service if you are doing the dining plan.
For small kids and a fun dinner... The HD review at Wilderness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter