Dining Rotations/Sports 4 Nite Dream

churchlady

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me the possible dining rotations on the 4 night Dream? I'd like to be in Royal Palace for optional dress up night and Animators for Pirate Night. If you have to repeat the last restaurant and have your disembarck breakfast there, that makes 3 times in one restaurant.

Anyone ever have ERAE? That's what I'm hoping for, but I don't want to request it if it's not even possible.

Anyone tell me about the virtual sports? My husband is interested in the golf simulator, but the only time we could get is 11:15 on Nassau morning. Is it worth it for 1 hr?

Thanks!:)

Can anyone tell me the possible dining rotations on the 4 night Dream? I'd like to be in Royal Palace for optional dress up night and Animators for Pirate Night. If you have to repeat the last restaurant and have your disembarck breakfast there, that makes 3 times in one restaurant.

Anyone ever have ERAE? That's what I'm hoping for, but I don't want to request it if it's not even possible.

Anyone tell me about the virtual sports? My husband is interested in the golf simulator, but the only time we could get is 11:15 on Nassau morning. Is it worth it for 1 hr?

Thanks!:)

I believe the rotation is 1233. So ERAA or RAEE or AERR.

I called DCL recently, I they told me that the restaurant on night 3 and 4 are the same, we also requested ERAA, hope it works. :worship:

We recently returned from our Apr. 7th 4 night. I requested and got ERAA. It was perfect! That placed us in Royal Palace for Dress Up night and Animator's for Pirate Night. Since they have all the screens, they can do some special pirate stuff. Then Animators again on the last night for the Turtle Talk. Loved it!! My favorite food was the Sea Bass in Enchanted Garden and the Cod in Animators. We had crème brulee in Royal Palace, yum, and our servers got it for me again the final night! Loved it all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter