Dining Rotation Questions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by joednt, Nov 11, 2010.

1. joednt

joednt Earning My Ears

Hello Everyone -

We are going on our first ever cruise, Disney or otherwise, on November 20, 2010. :) Needless to say there is a lot to learn :confused: and I learn more and more everyday from my PassPorter book and this forum.

Anyway, I have decided that the 3rd dinner rotation (PC-L-AP) would be the most enjoyable and best fit for our family. DW + me + DD (12) + DS (9).

I called DVC since I booked it through them and asked for the new rotation. They said DCL would change it but could not make any guarantees.

Has anyone else ever changed their rotation and, if so, did DCL honor the request and grant your wishes?

Thanks and Happy Veteran's Day!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

DW & I requested a specific rotation and got it. We booked through DCL though so I don't know if it makes a diff.

I assume that you are going on the Wonder since you listed 3 nights, you will find out your rotation when you check-in at the port. If you did not get the requested rotation, go to Wavebands when you board to speak to the dining manager and see if the request can be accommodated. There is a a good chance they can swing it for you.

4. joednt

joednt Earning My Ears

Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, we will be on theMagic, 7 Night Eastern Caribbean for Thanksgiving.

I only listed it as P-L-A because there are only 3 restaurants. The 4th night is Pirates of the Caribbean. We're dressing as a family of pirates. The P-L-A rotation starts over on the fifth night.

Thanks again!

5. DynamicDisneyDuo

DynamicDisneyDuo DIS Veteran

No biggie. You will want to go to Rockin' D when you board then.

6. ssanders79

ssanders79 NO FLASH photography means just that!

We usually get what we request. DCL will do what they can but tell you they cannot guarantee it just to manage expectations in the unlikely event your request cannot be granted.