Dining Reservations & Sharing

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by I<3Disney<3, Aug 4, 2011.

1. I<3Disney<3

I<3Disney<3 Earning My Ears

We have reservations for table services meals for our trip to Disney. I am not a big eater, and I was wondering if they allow two adults to share entrees or if they charge a sharing fee? Our budget is not that great, but we would both enjoy eating tale service meals once or twice during our trip. I would rather eat an appetizer as my meal while my husband could eat an entree of his choice. Can someone tell me what I can expect? Thanks :dance3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3Minnies1Mickey

3Minnies1Mickey <font color=magenta>Just wanted to add, this is no

Not a problem at all.

4. debrapagliasotti

debrapagliasotti DIS Veteran

I agree. There is usually no problem doing this. Adults even order off kids menus sometimes. Not a big deal. :)

5. minnie mum

minnie mum Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

As long as you're not on the DDP, eating at a buffet, or at a family style restaruant.

6. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

And if you're on DDP you will not encounter problems at most restaurants. At last report Beaches & Cream and Via Napoli had policies against DDP users sharing entrees.

7. abbadabbadoo

abbadabbadoo Mouseketeer

I was wondering about this too, thanks for the information. My kids (8 and 3) have smaller appetites and I was wondering if they could share a kids meal (at least at table service meals, particularly at lunch).

8. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

They can't share at buffets, all you can eat family style places, fixed price/fixed menu places (CRT and Akershus), or dinner shows. Otherwise, they can, especially if you are not going to be on the dining plan. But the kids meals are very small, unlike the adult meals, so unless they have really tiny appetites that plan might not work out.