Dining Reservations for Party of 9

kattyjemmeg

Mouseketeer
Are these hard to get at CRT for lunch or BOG for breakfast (before RD)?

Should we instead try and book as two families, ie table for 4 and table for 5?

Thanks all x

BOG is the hardest restaurant to book and pre RD reservations are especially desirable. However, reservations for BOG breakfast are still in a test phase and can only be made through July 18 so if you are going after that date, hopefully Disney will extend the reservation system. Breakfast is counter service so you find your own table. There are some large tables or you can look for adjacent tables.

For CRT I would start by looking online for one reservation for your entire group. At least the CMs at the podium will know in advance that you are a party of 9. If you book 2 separate reservations the CMs will not have any idea you are together until you arrive and ask to be seated together. There is no guarantee that you'll be seated together whether you book as a party of 9 or 2 smaller parties, but a single res will give the CMs a heads up and you'll probably have a better chance for one or adjacent tables.

You might be ok with BOG breakfast for 9. My party is 9 and for awhile I was able to find breakfast options for the entire party in June.

We have a group of 10. The morning our ADR window opened, we were ready - first we went after an ADR for 10 at BOG for lunch (second to last park day) and then CRT lunch a couple days earlier. We were successful for both, but after about twenty minutes there was really no availability left. We had made plans to move days, then drop people, etc. to try to get an ADR for the group but luckily we only had to wake up at 5am local time (ugh).

If you're traveling in the near future, I don't think doing two reservations is a bad idea, but be prepared to split. Check as often as you can (or pony up for the ADR sniper) to try to consolidate. I've heard a lot of things open up the closer you get so that might be a way to do it also...just sort of wait it out and try (especially the day before or morning of).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter