dining reservation queries

dacatlady

Earning My Ears
I have made a booking by calling disney for the wishes dessert party, but i can't see how you can check your reservation on the website as i have tried to pull it up on the ipad through the disney app but the confirmation no or telephone no says not recognize so i just wanted to check the details without having to call disney again and there pointers on there faq's don't help.

thanks

I have made a booking by calling disney for the wishes dessert party, but i can't see how you can check your reservation on the website as i have tried to pull it up on the ipad through the disney app but the confirmation no or telephone no says not recognize so i just wanted to check the details without having to call disney again and there pointers on there faq's don't help.

thanks

Try doing it on the computer instead through the WDW website in my reservations. That worked for me as it didn't want a phone number just a surname.

hi,

I have tried though my reservations on the website but that seems to be just for holidays, as my confirmation doesn't work and when you read the faq's it says to go to the home page and it should have at the top my vacation and than you hover over it and it should say dining reservation and you go through that channel but no where on the home page is there a my vacation by the login its just confusing, but thanks for the reply.

hi,

I have tried though my reservations on the website but that seems to be just for holidays, as my confirmation doesn't work and when you read the faq's it says to go to the home page and it should have at the top my vacation and than you hover over it and it should say dining reservation and you go through that channel but no where on the home page is there a my vacation by the login its just confusing, but thanks for the reply.

Try using the US site instead of the UK one. I have my Disney experience as a menu option, under that I click on my reservations and can add dining made by phone. That way I can cancel if I want to.

Leave the first 0 off the phone number - worked for me :)

So rather than the number being 07123 456 789 it would just be 7123 456 789.

Hi,
You may already have done this but we had to get another reservation number from Disney. We then registered that number instead and it now works on the ipad & website :) although we made all our ADR's with the previous number.

I've had trouble with this since I booked, emailed Disney and they couldn't sort it either.

When I log in online it shows four dining reservations, the last ones I made as I could do the first ten days and had to call back for the final 4.

I can't add my other dining reservations or my hotel booking to it.

When I called Disney they did email me a complete list of all my dining reservations so at least I have them with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!