Dining Plan was "worth" it, but just barely for 3 adults

I know for me, even if I calculated our dining costs out and bought a gift card for that amount, I would still have sticker shock and would end up ordering the cheapest thing on the menu just to try and save a few bucks. So, I like that the DDP allows me to not worry about ordering the steak instead of the pasta to save money.

What did you do when your other family members didn't like the dessert options at the place you were eating? Did you just pick something that the others may want?

I know i'll get dessert with most of my meals, but the person i'm going with isn't much of a dessert person. So i'm not sure what to do?

What did you do when your other family members didn't like the dessert options at the place you were eating? Did you just pick something that the others may want?

I know i'll get dessert with most of my meals, but the person i'm going with isn't much of a dessert person. So i'm not sure what to do?

I get dessert about half the time. My husband get dessert about 1/4 of the time and our daughter always orders dessert.

So i just do the math for 2 desserts per meal instead of 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter