Dining plan vs Deluxe Dining plan

sjedelen67

Mouseketeer
I a new to the dining plans. Usually we eat OOP. Other than the price, what are the big differences in the Dining plans? Also, what is included in Cinderella's Royal Table meal if you use 2 dining plan credits? thanks,

I a new to the dining plans. Usually we eat OOP. Other than the price, what are the big differences in the Dining plans? Also, what is included in Cinderella's Royal Table meal if you use 2 dining plan credits? thanks,

The regular plan gives you 1Ts, 1QS, 1 snack per person per night. The TS credit gets you an entree, drink, and dessert.

The deluxe plan is 3TS credits (can be used as QS) and 2 snacks per person per night. A TS credit will get you an app, entree, drink, and dessert.

CRT you get an app, entree, drink, and dessert. There's a photo package with Cinderella that's put onto your memory maker if you purchased that. Kids get a wand and a wishing star. Sometimes I see adults saying they did too.

The regular plan gives you 1Ts, 1QS, 1 snack per person per night. The TS credit gets you an entree, drink, and dessert.

The deluxe plan is 3TS credits (can be used as QS) and 2 snacks per person per night. A TS credit will get you an app, entree, drink, and dessert.

CRT you get an app, entree, drink, and dessert. There's a photo package with Cinderella that's put onto your memory maker if you purchased that. Kids get a wand and a wishing star. Sometimes I see adults saying they did too.

Are they still doing, if you want more what ever at CRT they will just bring it to you without an extra charge????

What no more swords for the boys???

Are they still doing, if you want more what ever at CRT they will just bring it to you without an extra charge????

What no more swords for the boys???

I've never asked for more, so I don't know. Seems like it's sometimes yes and sometimes no.

They do swords for boys. I just have two girls and forget about the boys :-/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter