• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining Plan Questions for those "in the know"

iwannabeminnie

<font color=blue>It's a world of laughter, a world
On the dining plan, what kinds of snack items have you been able to get at the Pop Food Court? Would any of them make a "continental" breakfast?

On the dining plan, can you order soup at Chefs de France as your appetizer?
What about flatbread at Mama Melrose's?

Soup at Chefs de France, definitely (from experience).
I got orange juice as a snack at Pop due to some confusion over my question, but I'd think you could get one of those bowls of cereal.

snacks at a food court... almost anything... a bagel... pastry... muffin... piece of fruit... cut up fruit cup... bunch of grapes... side of fries (at lunchtime)... juice... water... soda... coffee... one can definitely "build a breakfast" out of snack credits... you can also build four breakfasts out of two or three CS meals (we got the breakfast platter which was eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, biscuit and were still entitled to a "dessert" so we'd add a bagel and even for our big eater family, that was a meal for two!)

oops, forgot to answer this part... flatbread at MMs is an entree, not an appetizer... or so i was told when i tried to order it as my appy last week :)

You could NOT get the flatbread at Mama Melrose's as your appetizer. It was considered an entree. Have a good trip!

Just a warning - We were not allowed oj or milk as a snack at Pop Century. Didn't try to get any food items there that weren't listed on the dining plan approved snack list, so can't help you there. Only drinks allowed on snack plan were fountain soda or apple juice, bottled 20 oz soda or bottled water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter