Dining Plan Question

jenbarnwell

Mouseketeer
Hi, We are going in late septemeber early october, I Have tried to get a reservation for LeCellier, but have failed....lol....So I was wondering if we could order it to go? And use our disney dining plan credits? I LOVE their soup!! Thanks
Jen

The Disney restaurants are not set up for "to go" orders. However, I have read one or two reports of someone getting soup and pretzel bread to go from Le Cellier.

However, you will be there during Food & Wine. There has always been a Canada booth that sells the cheddar cheese soup as one of their items. I would just do that.

If you order soup and pretzel bread and they do bring it out for you, I am not sure you would want to use a dining credit for that.

I have seen no reports of anyone getting full meals to go. Disney TS restaurants don't do takeout orders. I've also seen a number of reports of guests being turned down for just soup and bread to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter