Dining Plan Question

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by bpetrow, May 12, 2009.

1. bpetrow

bpetrow Earning My Ears

Question about the Dining Plan. Is it based on how many ticket days you have or how many nights you stay in a resort?

For example - we're staying at WL 6 nights (rented points from a DVC member so it's not through a package) and we're adding on the Dining Plan. However, I'm purchasing a 7 day park hopper (staying off site the night before we check into WL). Will I have 6 TS and QS meals pe person (1 each night) or 7 (based on 7 day ticket).

Thanks!
    Beth

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Alice1386

Alice1386 Mouseketeer

It is based on how many nights you are staying. So in your case, it would be 6 credits for 6 nights. Enjoy!!!

4. disneymayz

disneymayz DIS Veteran

Number of nights as PP said. They are good from time of check-in to 11:59PM on check out day.

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Your dining plan is not connected to your tickets at all. In fact, on a DVC reservation, you could have bought the dining plan without purchasing any tickets. The plan is always based on the number of nights you stay at your resort.

6. disneymayz

disneymayz DIS Veteran

I am sure you have everything cover but want to remind you that you will have to have the DVC member add the dinning plan onto your reservation. You can not do it. Then you will pay for it at check-in. Sure you knew tis bu wanted to remind you. Have a great trip!

7. bpetrow

bpetrow Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone!! 87 days and counting :cheer2: