Dining Plan Price Calculator

Daddio

DIS Veteran
I had seen a neat dining plan price calculator somewhere but couldn't find it so I built one to compute the total $$ based on the plan, the number of adults and children and the number of nights staying.

Try it our and let me know if you hav any problems with it or any suggestions to "enhance" (oooo, I hate that word for some reason) its features.

http://www.dvcrequest.com/dining_plan_calculator.asp

Enjoy,

David

Thanks so much!! I love your calendar/points calculator and must confess that I use it all the time while on the phone with MS to book my own reservations. It's great! The dining calculator works great as well. Thanks! :goodvibes

ETA: Question--would it be possible to list the per person price per day underneath the description of the plan?

Thanks so much!! I love your calendar/points calculator and must confess that I use it all the time while on the phone with MS to book my own reservations. It's great! The dining calculator works great as well. Thanks! :goodvibes

ETA: Question--would it be possible to list the per person price per day underneath the description of the plan?

Glad you use the points calculator and a good suggestion on the individual prices. In the meantime, you can visit our dining plan information page at http://www.dvcrequest.com/disney_dining_plan.htm which contains full details on each plan.

David

Great tool!

I also really like your points calculator -- so much better than the one on DVCMembers.com!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks I need to call and add our dining plan soon - nice to know how much money we are going to be popcorn::

That is a great tool David. However, it really scares me to see how expensive it is. Wow, almost $200 per day. I know I can get by with under $80 per day for the four of us, mostly because we are staying DVC and can eat breakfast in the room and few dinners there also. The cost of renting a car is more than paid for also by allowing us to go offsite to eat.

And if the 4 of us did the deluxe plan we would spend $3160 on our upcoming 10 night stay, that's outrageous.

That tool might actually scare people away. haha

Oh I forgot to mention, isn't there an upcharge or seasonal pricing increase during certain times of the year that isn't reflected in that calculator?

Thank you David for sharing your calculator!! Very cool...expecially like the links to the different dining plans.

Thanks everyone for your positive comments. It makes my day.

However, it really scares me to see how expensive it is.

That tool might actually scare people away. haha

Oh I forgot to mention, isn't there an upcharge or seasonal pricing increase during certain times of the year that isn't reflected in that calculator?

Scary isn't the word for it. :scared1::scared1::scared1:

But many see a value to it and pay the price. DVC Members and their guests do not pay additional fees or upcharges at all.

David

I just used your calculator for our trip for later this year and OMG...I just realized everybody but the baby is over 10 on this next trip. HOLY COW - 5 people over age 10..yikes! I liked it better years ago when the DDP was cheaper and the kids were little! Thanks for Calculator!

Awesome. I love this pricing calculator. It makes planning so much easier. I think you deserve the same nick name as my DH. We call him Super Dave.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter