Dining Plan Help - toddler

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by ktdid23, Aug 1, 2013.

1. ktdid23

ktdid23 Mouseketeer

Hello! I was wondering how the Disney Dining Plan works with the Under 3 crowd. We are going this fall with free dining (we upgraded to the DDP) and my daughter will turn 3 on the trip. Do we need to pay for her meals? Can she continue to eat from our plates for the full week?

Also, the plan says you have 1 TS, 1 QS, and 1 snack per night. If we are there 5 nights, that would mean 5 of each even though we are there for 6 days, correct? Thank you so much for the help - major newbie here!:goodvibes

2. purple figment

purple figment DIS Veteran

Your daughter won't age in DW. :) Since your daughter is 2 when she arrives, she'll stay that age for the entire trip.

The only time you'll need to pay for her food is if you order something specifically for her. If she's sharing from your plates you won't be charged.

The dining plan goes by the number of NIGHTS you're staying so you're correct that you'll get 5 TS, 5QS and 5 snacks per person for the 5 nights.

3. ktdid23

ktdid23 Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for your help! We've never had the FD plan before, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can!