Dining Plan for partial trip

KY Derby Girl

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in the treehouse villas from October 3rd through the 11th (2 adults and 2 children) and my in-laws will be joining us for the initial part of the trip (3rd-8th). We had wanted to purchase the dining plan since we didn't qualify for free dining due to the military rate we got (Yippee!) but after reading the info on the WDW site, it looks to me like we will need to purchase for all of us for the whole trip. If that is so, and if it would work out economically, could we just use the extra credits after my in-laws go home? We are doing CRT lunch one day so that will use extra credits. Thanks for any insight you could share!!:cheer2:

You are correct that you need to purchase the plan for all members of your party for every night of your stay. Since all credits are pooled, however, you will have no trouble using up the extras after your in-laws leave. Enjoy!

Yes, I believe all your credits will be on everyones KTTW card as you are staying together.

You are free to use the credits as you wish-the only thing I know you can't do is order more meals than listed on your KTTW card.

Thanks for the info...looks like we'll have plenty to eat while we're there!! Plus lots of snack goodies to bring home! Thank so much!:hippie::hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter