Dining plan for large groups?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by Keith, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Keith

Keith Mouseketeer

My childrens' band is going to Disney, and I was wondering if they have a special dining plan for larger groups, or would they have to get one of the regular plans? For example, for them to get 3 quick service meals per day, do they have a special deal for a large group with meal tickets, or would they have to get the deluxe, premium, or platinum plan? I know those are very expensive plans, but their itinerary shows that they are getting breakfast (Meal Ticket), lunch (Meal Ticket), and dinner (Meal Ticket) all 3 days of their stay. They are staying 3 nights.

2. Keith

Keith Mouseketeer

I just spoke with a member of the planning committee. They added an extra QS meal per day.

3. 6disneykids

6disneykids Mouseketeer

I have my parent meeting on Thursday for our HS band's trip in 2 weeks from what I understand (at least in regards to my student's trip) is that they will get vouchers for meals, not the same sort of meal plan that is available to the general public.

4. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

The above is correct. There is not a special version of the Disney Dining Plan for large groups, but there is an option where vouchers for meals are issued.