Dining plan and Candlelight Package

Donald Duck888

DIS Veteran
I have a question about using the dining plan for a Candlelight dining package. I know it is 2 credits to do this but I also know that Dining plan is Entree, dessert and non alcoholic beverage where as Candlelight package also includes an appetizer. So if you use dining plan do you not get the appetizer? I ask this because if you do get it then using the dining plan probably is cost efficient but if you don't then it does not appear to be.

I have a question about using the dining plan for a Candlelight dining package. I know it is 2 credits to do this but I also know that Dining plan is Entree, dessert and non alcoholic beverage where as Candlelight package also includes an appetizer. So if you use dining plan do you not get the appetizer? I ask this because if you do get it then using the dining plan probably is cost efficient but if you don't then it does not appear to be.
You get the appetizer. With the OOP cost of some of the CP packages it is actually not a horrible deal at 2TS - no worse than most other 2TS like CRT. Not the best use of the credits but better than say two breakfasts at some locations.

You get the appetizer. With the OOP cost of some of the CP packages it is actually not a horrible deal at 2TS - no worse than most other 2TS like CRT. Not the best use of the credits but better than say two breakfasts at some locations.

Thank you for the info. So many moving parts with the trip right now. I was able to snag free dining offer but an really hoping a room only offer comes out as i think ultimately that will be the best deal for our situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter