Dining for breakfast/lunch outside of Cabanas

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by toughmudder, Jan 17, 2013.

1. toughmudder

toughmudder Mouseketeer

Howdy, all... we're a couple weeks outside of our first cruise on DCL. We'll be doing the 4-night on the Dream. Needless to say we're excited! :cool1:

I had a question on what dining options are available outside of Cabanas for lunch and dinner - more specifically are any of the dinner locations (Animators, Enchanted Garden and Royal Palace) available for any meals outside of dinner? Not that I think we want to do something other than either Cabanas, pizza, the grill or room service... but just wanted to see what options are out there if we want to do something different.

My guess is probably not, or one of them may be open for disembarkation breakfast... but thought I'd ask!

Thanks,
    toughmudder

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tweis

tweis DIS Veteran

Enchanted Garden is open and it is a buffet breakfast. Royal Palace has breakfast as well and you order from the menu. Usually either RP or EG is open for lunch but you will need to check your navigator to find out their hours. During embarktion Cabanas and EG are open for lunch. :goodvibes

Breakfast on the last day is served in the MDR that you had dinner in the night before.

4. chudson98

chudson98 Mouseketeer

We did Royal Palace for breakfast several mornings on our last Dream 4 night cruise. It was wonderful. The food was great and DH loved to eat a big breakfast at a relaxed pace. We also tried both the sit down lunch at Royal Palace and the lunch buffet at Enchanted Garden. We loved feeding the kiddies early and then dropping them off at kids club so we could have a late adult only lunch.

5. toughmudder

toughmudder Mouseketeer

Great info! Thanks everyone.

6. PrincessTrisha

PrincessTrisha DIS Veteran

Royal Palace for lunch was very good on the Dream (truthfully for us, it was better than a lot of our dinners).

They have a nice variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. And wonderful table service. We enjoyed Cabanas (good selection) but nothing beats sitting down and being served a 3 course lunch.