Dining discount at AOA?

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
I am helping a friend plan an Oct. trip for his family of 5. They'd like to stay at AOA. IF free fining is offered, is it likely that AOA would be included? I know it seems that they have been excluded in some discounts. Thanks!

AoA will probably not be in the FD promo if they have a FD promo. The rumor is that only mods and deluxe will have FD and it will only be QS dining.

I hope I am wrong and you get it but just didn't want you to be dissapointed because the trend is looking like no FD for value.

Even if there is a discount, AoA will not be included for a while - new resorts fill up quite nicely.

I also would not expect, with the current trend of the Stay/Play/Dine, that free dining will become a thing of the past for values.

I'm hoping for Free Dining in October at AoA as well. And while I understand there are trends and rumors etc... I don't think anyone can say they will NOT be included for a while. They are already included in the room only discounts right now, even if their discount is smaller than others.

LikeSeriously said:
I'm hoping for Free Dining in October at AoA as well. And while I understand there are trends and rumors etc... I don't think anyone can say they will NOT be included for a while. They are already included in the room only discounts right now, even if their discount is smaller than others.

Only the suites are included. Standards have been excluded since opening.

We booked a suite and are hoping for a FD discount. It would royally stink if they excluded it bc it was a value when our suite costs more than most moderates!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter