Dining discount at AOA?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by mrstomrice, Feb 18, 2013.

1. mrstomrice

mrstomrice Disney Planning Fanactic!

I am helping a friend plan an Oct. trip for his family of 5. They'd like to stay at AOA. IF free fining is offered, is it likely that AOA would be included? I know it seems that they have been excluded in some discounts. Thanks!

2. poohbear13

poohbear13 Yoda, Jedi Master

AoA will probably not be in the FD promo if they have a FD promo. The rumor is that only mods and deluxe will have FD and it will only be QS dining.

I hope I am wrong and you get it but just didn't want you to be dissapointed because the trend is looking like no FD for value.

3. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

Even if there is a discount, AoA will not be included for a while - new resorts fill up quite nicely.

I also would not expect, with the current trend of the Stay/Play/Dine, that free dining will become a thing of the past for values.

4. LikeSeriously

LikeSeriously Mouseketeer

I'm hoping for Free Dining in October at AoA as well. And while I understand there are trends and rumors etc... I don't think anyone can say they will NOT be included for a while. They are already included in the room only discounts right now, even if their discount is smaller than others.

5. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 Registered

Only the suites are included. Standards have been excluded since opening.

6. teesott

teesott Earning My Ears

We booked a suite and are hoping for a FD discount. It would royally stink if they excluded it bc it was a value when our suite costs more than most moderates!