DINING CENTRAL-Join other DISers over a meal

I will be at Disney on June 9 and have an early dinner at Turf Club if anyone else wants to check out Saratoga Springs.

Going solo June 16th-21st

16th-DTD Dinner and drinks TBD
17th- Seaworld. Then DTD? Maybe Trader Sam's? Boardwalk?
18th-HS Breakfast and hop to Epcot for world showcase lunch and dinner TBD and illuminations
19th-MK Breakfast lunch and dinner TBD
20th-AK Breakfast lunch and dinner TBD. Hop to another park? DTD? Trader Sam's?

All my breakfast adr are for 8:05, before parks open. Like to hit the rides asap then relax and use fastpass later in the day. As you can see I keep a lot open so I can always go where the fun is.

I have a 9:20 pm reservation for Ohana on 7/20 and 11:45 am reservation for 1900 PF on 7/21 if anyone would like to join. :)

Will be in town with some friends in early November (9-16) in case anyone would like to make new friends :)

I will be at the World from 24 August till 3 September. I would love to meet up for a meal or a coffee with some other Disney fans.

Hey there! I think I saw you on the "other" board yesterday, right? :-) Too bad our travel dates don't overlap (I'm there next month) - it would've been fun to meet up.

Hey there! I think I saw you on the "other" board yesterday, right? :-) Too bad our travel dates don't overlap (I'm there next month) - it would've been fun to meet up.
yes, I also visit the "other board" but was hoping to meet some more people on here that will be there at the same time as me. I don't have any Disney friends :sad1: so was hoping to make some on the boards.

Oh, and very envious of your 12 day countdown Catmom! I am at day 57.
Is it normal that I have a little countdown song? (I mostly sing it in the loo):rockband:

yes, I also visit the "other board" but was hoping to meet some more people on here that will be there at the same time as me. I don't have any Disney friends :sad1: so was hoping to make some on the boards.

I know what you mean. I got really lucky for my trip, as I'm meeting up with 2 women found on this board! Have you checked out the Friends Seeking Travel Friends thread yet? Definitely keep trying - some people don't post until closer to their travel dates. Good luck and :welcome: to this board!

Staying at POP Oct. 26-30. I'm down to meet up and have a quick lunch or something.

Dec 2-6th
Lunch at holly wood and vine and dinner at planet Hollywood
3rd I have early breakfast 1900 park fare then 3pm dinner at crystal palace
4th tusker house breakfast
Boma dinner
5th
Kona cafe breakfast
Garden grill dinner
6th early breakfast a cinderellas castle
I would love someone to hangout with

Dec 2-6th
Lunch at holly wood and vine and dinner at planet Hollywood
3rd I have early breakfast 1900 park fare then 3pm dinner at crystal palace
4th tusker house breakfast
Boma dinner
5th
Kona cafe breakfast
Garden grill dinner
6th early breakfast a cinderellas castle
I would love someone to hangout with

I wish I were going again in December! I'll be eating at almost all the same places next month, except for Garden Grill. :-)

I love the camp ground and would love to come and visit you. Do you not have any plans for parks etc?

I have an open spot for my BOG dinner that I was FINALLY able to get! 10/28 @7:55

PM me if interested

Great, would you like to meet up?

Sounds good to me. I will be using a scooter (arthritis--cannot walk for very long). I have been procrastinating about making dinning and FP+ reservations; I think I have 4 days planned (one at each park). But, I am very flexible in my planning.

Sounds good to me. I will be using a scooter (arthritis--cannot walk for very long). I have been procrastinating about making dinning and FP+ reservations; I think I have 4 days planned (one at each park). But, I am very flexible in my planning.
I have 2 ADR's but they are both before you arrive. Happy to schedule something if you have a favourite or bucket list restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter