Dining At Disneyland

yearbook50

Mouseketeer<br><font color=darkorchid>I gave all o
I'm thinking of going to Disneyland for 4 or 5 days next October. I have never been to Disneyland before, but I've been to WDW countless times.

I can't seem to find too many reviews of the various eateries around Disneyland. I enjoy the fine dining that I can get at WDW such as California Grill and Yachtsmen. Are there places of the same standards at Disneyland?

I typically only eat at Table Services rather than Counter Service.

DLR doesn't have a whole lot when it comes to table service in the parks in comparison to WDW. In DL there are 3 places--the Blue Bayou, Cafe Orleans, and Carnation Cafe. The Blue Bayou and (based on the menu as I haven't eaten there yet) Cafe Orleans might fit your bill for in-park dining at DL. In DCA there's the Wine Country Trattoria and the Vinyard Room, both of which probably would suit your tastes (again, haven't eaten at either). The hotels, on the other hand, probably have more to suit you. The Napa Rose in the GCH likely is the most like either of the places you mentioned, as may be Granvilles in DLH. There's also some pretty good stuff in DTD. And it's all within walking distance of the parks. But, DLR has some pretty decent counter/buffeteria service places, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter