Dining Accolades!!!

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Wow! no other cruiseline in the business can begin to compare with the FANTASY and the DREAM!!
Chef Patrick Albert, executive chef has been named a Master Chef of France and was inducted into the Maitres Cuisiniers de France
. Arnaud Lallement, HAS been awarded Michelin three star as chef from Reims
,Scott Hunnell is a Five Diamond awarded chef from Orlando.NO cruise line has anything even remotely as great as these three who are in charge of REMY'S on the Fantasy and DREAM. Truly awesome . No wonder Remy's is so over the top fantastic! Think its time for another cruise!!

Wow! no other cruiseline in the business can begin to compare with the FANTASY and the DREAM!!
Chef Patrick Albert, executive chef has been named a Master Chef of France and was inducted into the Maitres Cuisiniers de France
,Scott Hunnell is a Five Diamond awarded chef from Orlando.NO cruise line has anything even remotely as great as these three who are in charge of REMY'S on the Fantasy and DREAM. Truly awesome . No wonder Remy's is so over the top fantastic! Think its time for another cruise!!
Yes.

I must admit that the reason for last cruise we took on the DREAM was I was dying for dinner at Remy's!! I guess i must be a glutton.

Disney is certainly doing great in this regard. I am a big fan of l'Assiette Champenoise, Lallement's restaurant in Tinqueux, and am looking forward to going to V&A's this December.

Disney is not alone in this regard. There are a number of cruise ships I want to sail on because of the chefs:
  • Jacques Pépin is the master chef for Oceania
  • Jean-Pierre Vigato is the master chef for the Paul Gaugin
  • Nobu Matsuhisa has restaurants and sushi bars on Crystal's ships

And yet their MDR food is at the bottom on my "best cruise food" list.

Go figure. Another nickel and diming attempt by Disney (or with Palo and Remy is it $5 and $10 instead of nickels and dimes?)

Thanks, Mom!
Love, Patrick

:love: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter